1:45am

TAEHYUNG'S PHONE

[To 012-628-8296, 1:45]
JIMIN, I'm done, this time I'm really done, what does he think I am? I told you I had been suspecting that's he's cheating on me, all those marks and hickeys, and when I use to ask him about it, he use to fucking dodge the subject, like does he think I'm stupid? This time, I really caught them, I saw them doing IT, on our bed, where we use to do it, P.S - his thing is extremely small. I don't know what Yoongi sees in him, he chooses him over me. He's a fucking bastard, they all are, all men! Except you and me. I left him. Once and for all. He tried to stop me, to apologise but I know he's lying, he'll go back to his whore as soon as I turn my back. I hate him Jimin. I hate him so much.

[To Jimin, 1:59]
I love him Jimin, it hurts so much, why does he have to do this to me, wasn't I enough.

[To Jimin, 2:00]
It's getting difficult to breathe.

[To Jimin, 2:04]
Jimin I'm sitting on a bench, I don't even have anywhere to go, I use to live with him but I left, all my stuff is with me, I literally don't belong anywhere.

[To Jimin, 2:06]
Jimin, I miss you, come back from America, I don't have anyone now.

[From jimin, 2:15]
Hey, breathe okay! It's alright, he doesn't deserve you.

[To Jimin, 2:16]
I don't know what to do now.

[From Jimin, 2:16]
You said you're in the streets?

[To Jimin, 2:17]
I'm sorry for bothering you with this? GOD I'm so pathetic, you don't need to worry I'll manage.

JUNGKOOK'S  PHONE

[To,  manager, 2:17]
Book me a room in Shilla hotel as soon as possible.

[To, 638-629-7295 , 2:18]
You don't need to worry about bothering me it's okay.

[From manager, 2:19]
Yes sir, should I book it on your name ?

[To, 638-629-7295,   2:19]
I,ll book  a room for you at Shilla hotel, what name should I book it under ?

[From, 638-629-7295 , 2:20]
Wtf? jimin? That's so expensive how do you have so much cash? Jimin seriously I'll manage!

[To, 638-629-7295 , 2:20]
Shut up, what name should I book it under?

[From 638-629-7295,  2:21]
You don't know my name Jimin :( but seriously you don't need to do this I'll find something tomorrow!

[To, 638-629-7295, 2:22]
What NAME SHOULD I BOOK IT UNDER?

[From 638-629-7295, 2:24]
Taehyung! dammit.

[To manager , 2:24]
Under the name taehyung. Quick.

[To Taehyung, 2:25]
Your room is booked, go, don't sleep on the street I can't let you do that.

[From Taehyung, 2:26]
I don't know how to thank you Jimin, you're the bestest friend I can't wait till you come back.