11:11pm.

|Time passed quickly, Taehyung got more and more comfortable with Jungkook and Hoseok, Jungkook was not at all what Taehyung had expected, not only was he kind he was understanding, Yoongi had tried to contact him several times through social media but Taehyung didn't want him, not anymore, he didn't want someone who didn't deserve him or treasure him when they had him. The conversations with Jimin got longer and longer, Taehyung was beyond surprised when Jimin flirted back, their exchanged video calls, although Jimin never showed his face did some reason and Taehyung knew not to force him, Jimin's voice had changed so much over the time, now it was hoarse, thick and the way he sand was beyond any of his senses. Taehyung didn't want to admit it, but if he didn't like Jimin he would surely fall for Jungkook, that guy had looks, money, intellectual everything. He even had two phones, Taehyung remembered Jungkook turning red when Taehyung called out for him on being ruck enough to afford two phones, Jungkook shyly said one is for his business and one of for his personal affairs. Jungkook was somehow touchy, not that Taehyung minded, but he would often walk too close, he would often have a firm grip on his arm when the were out, as if Taehyung was a small baby, Taehyung would read wrongly into it, but he knew Jungkook wasn't gay. Taehyung soon left that prestigious hotel which Jimin rented for him, he rented his own apartment and invited Namjoon and Seokjin too for his house warming party. He missed Jimin, he missed him a little too much, somehow those phone conversations seemed less, he wanted to see, touch, feel.
The year passed in a blur, Taehyung could recollect him searching for jobs, he met with Yoongi, talked through it, told him he was over him and if they could be friends, because Taehyung's heart was gold, despite him cheating he wanted to friends. He thought the time spent as friends was more important than time being spent as lovers. Yoongi was happy about it, he didn't deserve Taehyung, he didn't even deserve being Taehyung's friend but he didn't want to lose him all the way. Taehyung thought life couldn't get any more perfect, he just needed Jimin with him, by him, that's all.|