prologue

warning : mentions of rape

"Mom I didn't do it!", Changkyun screamed hoping that his stepmother could believe that he in fact didn't rape his younger step sister.

"Leave this house at once! From now on you're not my son anymore!", his stepmother screamed, hatred and disappointment plastered on her face.

She threw all of her stepson's things to Changkyun, his clothes, figurines, playstation, you name it then she slammed the door in front of his face when Changkyun ran to the door. Changkyun could only lean his forehead against the door and sobbed a few tears.

Changkyun didn't get it how all this could happen. His real dad married a woman after her wife died when Changkyun was only 7 years old. The woman was nice to him, she treated him like her own son, but the one who blatantly hates him was his younger stepsister. She is 3 years younger than Changkyun. They were really close when they were younger but she soon started hating him because she realized she didn't get enough attention from their parents. Changkyun always get full attention from his parents because he was the smartest between the two, always scoring straight A's every now and then.

The reality is that both of their parents gave them the same amount of attention but yet again she was blinded by jealousy.

Changkyun decided to accept his fate and gathered all of his things and walked to the nearest subway near his house while wiping away his tears.