00

zions point of view

z:baby you have anything planned for tonight?
9:20

princess💕: no i was going to binge watch bates motel🌚
9:24

z: you're life hella lame😕 what would you do without me?
9:26

princess💕: exactly what i was doing before you.😌
9:27

z: anyway... get ready i'm coming to pick you up!
9:30
z: i'm only giving you 30minutes to get ready.
9:30

princess💕: zion you know damn well🙄
9:32

z:stop. you look beautiful. always. 30!!
9:36

stella had messaged something back, but i didn't bother to read it. i walked out of my room down to the kitchen to find my mom reading some book she was obsessed with. "hey mom," i walked up to her planting a kiss on her forehead. "hey baby, what are you up to?" she asked putting her book down.

"i'm taking stella on a surprise picnic date; she's been going on about how cute they were." i responded. my mom looked at me then down at her watch. "it's currently 9:45.. p.m" she stated. i laughed, playing with my dreads. "i know, but in my defense i did just come up with this 15minutes ago." i responded.

"hm.. well lucky for you, i got cubed shaped cheese, apple slices, and you can make some baby cucumber sandwiches." mom said. "ew!" i responded. she raised her brow at me. "well you any better suggestions?" i was about to respond when she cut me off. "didn't think so! grab the basket out of the storage room and i'll help you pack it." she said before going back to reading her book.

"i don't want nobody else but you." i sang quietly to myself. i was searching for this mysterious basket mom swears is in here. i sighed giving up. "mama!" i shouted. "boy, if i come down there and end up finding it.." she warned. i scratched my head looking round the room some more.

"ah ha!" i peeped the basket hiding behind my dad's antique portrait. i grabbed it making my way back to my mother. she already had everything set out on the table. "wow, thank you!" i said amazed. "mhm." she replied going back to her book. i laughed, shaking my head.

my phone went off. i had a message.

princess💕: it's been past 30minutes sir
10:20
i smiled down at my phone.

z: i'll be there in 10
10:21

i finished packing everything and quickly got dressed. i thanked my mom once more before heading out the house. lucky for me stella didn't live too far and the park was just up the hill from her house.

i made it into her neighborhood, slowly pulling into her driveway. my sweet angel was sitting on the porch waiting for me.

she walked over to the passenger seat, hopping in. i gave her a big cheesy smile. "you're ugly." was the first thing to come out of her mouth. i put my hand over my heart, pretending to be hurt. "that's how you feel?" i asked. she rolled her eyes.