4

January
Harry awoke unusually early on the day his friends were due to return from holiday break. Normally he relished the ability to sleep as late as he wanted, particularly when he was having such a wonderfully salacious dream. Nearly every waking hour since New Year's Eve had been spent with Draco, and since much of that time was spent naked, his subconscious had a veritable goldmine of experiences from which to mine dreams from – far more than he'd ever had up to that point, anyway.

Draco continued to surprise him in the way he handled Harry, literally and figuratively. He was both generous and possessive, and how Draco could be possessive when Harry was the only other one in the room, Harry didn't know, but he was. Harry found that he didn't mind it, not in the way he did with Ginny on the rare occasions she exhibited it. He was gentle as often as he wasn't, and Harry liked that even more. Just yesterday, they'd opted to eat lunch in the Great Hall with the rest of the students (who, judging by the whispering upon their entrance, had started to talk) instead of nicking food from the kitchens, and upon their return to the Slytherin common room, Draco had Harry pressed against the wall and warm fingers around his cock so fast he could barely breathe.

And when Draco slid to his knees and took him in his mouth, Harry didn't care if he never breathed again. There was no 'Can I?' orThis all right?' It was just Draco doing what he wanted, no questions asked, yet never taking things further than Harry wanted to go (which was still pretty damn far), and apparently what Draco wanted was to make Harry come more times in a day than Harry thought possible.

Draco didn't seem to care at all about Harry's inexperience – in fact, Harry thought he rather liked it, either because he could teach Harry to do things the way he liked them, or simply because he'd got there first.

Harry felt like his entire world had changed since that kiss one week ago, and in many ways it had. He most definitely was not straight, and he'd scarcely thought of his friends at all – Draco had consumed him, and he knew that all of that was about to end as the outside world returned. He hadn't even thought about how he was going to tell Ron and Hermione, let alone how the other Gryffindors would find out.

They'd agreed the night before to sleep apart on the off-chance that one of the older students would return early. Finding Harry curled up around Draco in Harry's bed was not how he wanted Ron to learn of this latest development in the saga that was Harry and Draco.

He dressed in his most comfortable jeans and the new Chudley Cannons shirt that Ron had given him for Christmas (now smelling of lemongrass) before heading down to breakfast. He made his way into the Great Hall and saw Draco sitting, alone as usual, at the Slytherin table, nothing but a cup of tea in front of him. He sat down across from him and grabbed a plate, dishing up eggs and sausage. It wasn't unusual anymore for them to be seen eating breakfast together.

"Not hungry?"

Draco shook his head. Harry noticed that he was back in his usual all-black ensemble, realising just then how little he'd actually seen him dressed in the past week, and the thought made Harry grin. Draco was watching the other students carefully, brows furrowed.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked after looking over and seeing several of the students watching them, and decidedly not caring.

"Nothing."

"Liar. Who cares what they think?" He took a bite of sausage, chewing slowly. The mood had shifted, and Harry already didn't like it.

"Easy for you to say."

"Would you relax?" Harry, without thinking, went to reach for Draco's hand just to give it a supportive squeeze, but Draco quickly placed his hands on his lap and didn't look at him.