what happend?

Your P.O.V

I open my eyes wide suddenly and sweating just like i just wake up from a bad nightmare. I sit up slowly and look around "im in...my room??" I whisper to myself and suddenly what happend yesterday come to my mind and i stand up running out the door to the living room while shouting "Mahi Big Brother!!" When i open the living room door hard(nearly breaking the door XDDz) i saw a guy wears a blue jacket in front of the TV while eating some chip and ramen cup all around him.
The guy in blue jacket than stand up and walking to me while i just standing there cause im to scared to move. I close my eyes tightly and i heard a loud 'BANGG' and i feel like someone is hugging me when i open my eyes and saw my big brother Mahiru hugs me protectively from the guy in blue jacket.
"What do you think you are trying to do to my sister?!" Mahiru yell to the guy in blue jacket that is on the floor rubbing his head and i saw a broom on the floor beside him.
"I didnt do anything to her i just wanna talk to her and what wrong with you hitting people with a broom suddenly?!" The guy in blue jacket said and yell at mahiru who is still hugging me protectively and i pat mahiru head "im okay and...cant breath.." i sad while patting my brother head "a..ah sorry (y/n) and you--" mahiru said to me while letting me go and look at the guy in blue jacket "w..well i hear my sister shout my name so i though something bad happend sorry.." my brother said while helping the guy in blue jacket and i clear my throat taking both mahiru and the guy in blue jacket atention "soo...care to explain?" I said while crossing my arm.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

♤♡~TO BE CONTINEU~♢♧

(A/N): Hahhaha sorry i really
have to go now😂😂😂
remember to hit the ☆ kay~

Love this music so much ahh!!💕✨