FIRST KISS

That morning that you woke up you heard your phone ring. And Rosie had called you for the 16th time that morning.

Y/N: Rosie why are you calling so early?

ROSIE: what do you mean? Its 10:30.

Y/N: WHAT!!!! OMG I GOTTA GET DRESSED!!!! I CANT BELIEVE THAT I WOKE UP LATE!!

ROSIE: hello? Y/n? You still there.

You went to get dressed and you put on some ripped jeans a cute crop top and some converses.

A/n:sorry for the bad picture  I couldn't find any cute ones

You quickly grabbed your phone and your bag and ran to your car.you were 1 hour late for school. You busted into the school door and you ran to class you entered and everyone looked at you. You said sorry to the class bowed and headed to sit next to rosie.

ROSIE: Why is y/n so late?

Right when rosie said that you came barging in.

ROSIE: Y/n why did you wake up so late?

Y/N: I dont know I went to sleep right after you said goodnight.

ROSIE:Are you sure?

Y/N: YEAH

ROSIE: KKKK

Class ended you and rosie went to the lunch room and ate. After school was over you and rosie went to work. When yall got there "THAT GUY" was waiting for his order.

Waitress: um sir would you like anything.

JHOPE: Umm yeah but im jusr waiting for a particular person to take my irder. But thank you for asking.

ROSIE: Ouuuuu y/n your "BOYFRIEND" is here for you!!!!!
Rosie was teasing you.

Y/N: Stop it Rosie! Its not funny! *you started blushing*

Rosie just laughed at you.

You shyly went to take his order and he ordered two lattes.

You gave him his drinks and he left.

Y/N: WAIT YOU FORGOT YOUR OTHER DRINK!!!!

He purposely left it there.
He smirked and kept walking. You told rosie that you will be back when you give him his drink.

You ran up to him in you white cap and black apron.

Y/N: JHOPE.... YOU.... FORGOT... YOUR DRINK...
*SAYING OUT OF BREATHE*

JHOPE: I DIDNT

Y/N: WHAT YOU MEAN? ITS YOURS.

HE SLOWLY WALKED TO YOU WHILE YOU WERE HOLDING IT TO HIM AND YOU WERE JUST STAYING VERY STILL WAITING FOR HIM TO TAKE THE HOT DRINK. AND OUT OF NOWHERE HE KISSED YOU.
*SORRY IK ITS CLINGY*

A/N: SYD IF YOUR READING THIS PLS TELL ME IF ITS CRINGY

Y/N: YAH WHY DID U DO THAT.*YOU TOUCHED YOUR LIPS* I DONT EVEN KNIW YOU!!!!

JHOPE: I KNOW BUT I WANTED TO DO THAT A LONG TIME AGO. *HE WINKED* OH AND THAT DRINK IS FOR YOU.

YOU STARTED BLUSHING AND was thinking that it WAS YOUR FIRST KISS.

YOU WENT BACK TO THE CAFE AND WAS STILL BLUSHING.

ROSIE:Y/N!!! HELLOOOOOOOO!!!!
YOU STILL HERE!!!

Y/N: OH.. YYYES *YOU STUTTERED*

ROSIE: WHATS WRONG?

Y/N: NNNOTHING WHY YOU ASKING?
YOU SAID NERVOUSLY

ROSIE: OK I GUESS.

YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT IT ALL DAY. THE DAY HAS FINALLY ENDED YOU WENT HOME AND TOOK A SHOWER AND YOU FLOPPED ON THE BED AFTER YOU GOT DRESSED YOU KEPT ON THINKING ABOUT IT AND COULDN'T GET IT OUT OF YOUR HEAD. SO YOU DECIDED TO GO AND COOK RAMEN AND ATE. THEN WENT TO BED.

HI GUYS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY I HAD ALOT GOING ON AND I ALSO HAD TO STUDY FOR A TEST. HOPE YALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER. HOPEFULLY ITS NOT TO BORING. LOVE YALL.♥♥♥