CODY KO: TINY MEET

Cody Ko was just your average Venice Youtuber that lived in La.  "I live in LA," Cody said out loud in his apartment, but nobody was there to hear him.

Being in LA, Cody and his friends found themselves at a party on a Saturday night. Shit was wild. Buck wild, you could say. Cody was dressed in a sweatshirt with his own face on it, and shorts that accentuated his thigh tattoos. 

But that's when he saw her. Jessifer! The hottest female woman he had ever laid his eyes on. He heard she might be at the party in LA that night, which is why he went. Jessifer was perfect.  Blonde, but not like too blonde... more brunette tbh...actually y'know what? She's brunette. Her body was magnificent, she had a round peach ass, perky tits, and strong powerful biceps. Cody had heard she was hot, but when he saw her towering over him, a full foot taller than him, at 6'5", he knew she was too good to be true.

Cody finished his cosmo for some liquid courage and went right up to Jessifer and her friends.  "Hey baby, I'm from LA, and I'm no weather man but you can expect a couple inches tonight." He winked aggressively.

Jessifer tilted her head slightly, and giggled, "It never rains in LA, silly." Cody squinted, but before he could explain, Jessifer stood up and stroked his cheek gently, "You may be dumb, but you're cute."

"Well I don't know about dumb... I mean-" Cody protested, but Jessifer kissed him on the mouth with her mouth and shut him up. She then led him out of the party and back to her hotel room.

--

The door to Cody's room burst open with the firey passion of their passionate kissing, Jessifer cradled Cody in her powerful arms and carried him across the threshold.  She tossed him on the bed and pinned him down. "Wow!" Cody gasped as Jessifer kissed his neck.  

She dragged her tongue down to his chest and passionately tore open his shirt with a passion. "Holy shit!" Cody said as the tattered remains of his sweatshirt fell to the ground, the print of his face ripped in two. "That wasn't even like a cotton tee, that was like a full sweatshirt, a pretty heavy one too. And you just like, tore it in half with your bare hands?" Cody marveled at her strength, afraid, but very horny. Terrified for sure, but like, real horny too. But before he knew it, Jessifer let her dress slip to the floor.

Jessifer's strong, powerful female body stood naked before Cody. She mounted him, her long hair hanging over one shoulder, and began kissing her new lover.  Cody's hand tenderly caressed her sides, his hands scooped her flawless ass and pulled her onto his lap.  She squealed with delight and started biting his ear, driving him wild.

Jessifer pushed Cody onto the bed and started kissing down his chest, and to his stomach where his abs were supposed to be, and just as she got to his belt... Cody stopped her.

"Jessifer wait!" Cody cried.

"What is it Clody?" Jessifer pouted.

"It's Cody," he corrected automatically, then paused to consider how she had been calling him Clody all night, but decided that wasn't the issue right now, "It's just that..."

"You can tell me anything sweetheart," Jessifer took him in her big strong arms and tenderly pet Cody's beautiful hair, "Don't be afraid my darling, I love you."

"And I, you," Cody said, "But It's just that... this is y'know..."

"My first time."

Jessifer released Cody from her arms and looked at him confused, "First time what?"

"First time I've ever made sex," Cody admitted.

"You're... a virgin?" Jessifer gasped, her hand covering her mouth in horror, "But you're like 22!"

"27, actually, but that's..." Cody stopped and looked at the camera, like c'mon an old joke?, "It's just that I'm nervous is all."

"I'm sorry Coby," Jessifer pulled the dress over her powerful body, "I need some air."

"Cody. It's Cody, you said Coby, almost like you're doing it on purpose now," Cody said as Jessifer ran from the room. Alone, Cody fell back onto the bed, distraught. "Someday little buddy," Cody said to his half chub.

Cody lay on the bed, giving her some time, and said "I'm from LA."

After a few minutes, Cody decided to check up on Jessifer.  He looked around the kitchen, but she wasn't there.  He looked in the bathroom, but she wasn't there either... Then, Cody heard a sound he had never heard before. A sound, that he always dreamed he would hear one day... the sound of sex!

Cody opened the nearest door and found Jessifer in the throngs of a passionate love affair with Noel! Cucked! Again! By Noel, Cody's best and only friend! Again!

Cody and Noel fought angrily, but neither of them had any upper body strength and soon were too tired to swing their skinny arms any longer.

"You're my best friend," Cody said angrily.

"But dude..." Noel started, "You're MY best friend."

"Bro." Cody smiled.

"Bro." Noel said nodding knowingly.

And the two high fived and forgave each other. 

Cody, forgave Noel for cuckholding him and stealing Jessifer from him with his extensive sexual prowess. And Noel? Noel forgave Cody for killing his father.

Cody and Jessifer remain deeply in love to this day, but never saw each other after that night. While Cody went on to continue to be the only virgin in LA, and make Youtube videos for a living well into his late 50s, Jessifer went on to become the President of the United States of America. A true victory for feminism. And at the end of the day, that's all that really matters.