Introduction

*writing in journal* Hey, Its Paisley.

Im what you could call and average girl, not. everyone at West Tree High thinks im just an ordinary girl. but i have one huge secret. I cant write it in here, someone could find this. If someone found out who i was, i would never see the light of day. Anyways, back to reality 

- Paisley 

* No more writing *

I got out of my car and my feet hit the ground as i looked out into the crowd of people. Im not gonna lie it was very overwhelming. Some people were shouting, some were whispering, some said hi, ( i didnt know anyone) it seemed everyone had already made amends so that means i had to join one. i was then confronted by a short-ish girl, brown long hair, blue eyes, tan skin, booty shorts, and a bright yellow tank top. she just walked up to me and said " Paisley? Is that you?" 

i was hesitant on answering. how did she know me? i replied with " Um, yeah thats me.. and you are?" she giggled a little and said " Alexa! you dont remember me? We were childhood friends, i lived next to your mom, Kristy, and your brother Jacob, ah... Jacob." she said with a sly grin on her face. what was i  supposed to do? i didnt remember her... she remembered almost my whole family ! i replied with " im sorry  i dont remember you, have any memories of us or something?" 

she put her hand on her chin and looked upward tying to think. before she could say anything, the bell rang for school. and off we went. she didnt walk with me though, she just gave me a little wave and  skipped of to a different group of people. 

i was kinda scared then i looked at my schedule, first class....."Math.. of course, this is my first subject." i said with disappointment. then i heard a voice from behind. i turned and it was a boy walking with this so called "alexa " girl who claims to know me. when she saw me she gasp and pointed at me than ran over to me saying " BOOM, THAT IS MY PAISLEY SCHOONER" 

i was kinda uncomfortable but i put on a fake-ish smile. there was a moment of silence then he put out his hand and said "The names Dan, as ive heard your paisley." i shook his hand and said "Yep, thats me alright." alexa took my hand and walked me to the side and whispered in my ear " That is Dan, you guys would be so cute togetherrrrr" ten she smiled reallllly big and jumped a little. i was so confused, i dont even remember this girl and she is trying to get me with a stranger?? i replied with "mmmmm, no thanks.. not looking for a relationship, Maybe when i get to know him better"

 then she tried to beg me and i kept saying no. then after a while dan said " Yeah, Alexa, what are you telling the new girl ?" i was annoyed that he didnt even use my name. she quickly replied with " none of your business rat face." i couldnt help but laugh at that. then i looked at my watch and realized i was 20 min late to my first ever class at West Tree High. 

i quickly said my goodbyes and ran off into the school building. when i entered the halls were empty, every no and then you would here a locker shut, but i dont know where from. then i looked back at my schedule. "Math.. room 243.. hm, 23o, 231, 232, ....." i continued counting untill i reached 243.

 i took a deep breathe then opened the door. of course, everyone stared at me. the teacher greated me with " Your late, mrs. brock." i quickly said " Sorry sir, my last name isnt brock." then he said "thats what is said in your file, Mrs. Brock." i rolled that off my shoulders as i already heard whispers like "she doesnt even know her own name" or "what a dummy!!" i sat down, to begin my first day at West Tree High.