Chapter XXV

《A/n: Yeah I changed my profile pic again. .-.》

The Huntress looked between the three who looked at each other in shock. Anna looked to Loraine who had a smile on her face.

The old lady was also the one to break the silence. "I didn't know you knew each other."

"I-uh... yeah. Holy mother of- I can't believe you guys are here." (Y/n) said.

"Same to you... do you live in the area?" Dwight asked after a moment, Jake hung back, unsure of what to say.

"No... actually I live a bit father away, but I was here to visit Meg. Oh shoot, Meg lives here too!"

"Maybe we could get together erlier then we thought. Check this." Jake said, pulling Dwight's phone from his pocket.

"You don't have your own phone?" (Y/n) rose a brow, Anna found the need to chuckle.

"Never found a real need for one to carry around, I left mine back in the car." Jake replied, scrolling through his phone.

Dwight looked over his shoulder, "I didn't know you knew my password!" He exclaimed, adjusting his glasses.

(Y/n) giggled, turning to Loraine. "Thanks for everything."

"It's no problem, (Y/n). I'm glad your in good hands." She nodded,leaving them to go into the back room.

"Here look." As they walked to them, Jake held the phone out.

The proud "Shining Lion" has returned for a new rise.

Read the header, (Y/n)'s eyes widened while she read through the translated page. "Feng?"

"Yup, the gaming competitor seems like she knows what she's doing." Jake took back the phone, passing it back to Dwight.

"How did you find that anyway?" Anna tapped her boot as she listened, taking a bag of bread from the girl.

"Got bored at some point, wanted to catch up with the news." Jake shrugged.

Anna pulled out a cubed-shape piece of bread, taking a bite to find it had a sweetness to it.  She blinked, suprised  by the flavor and looked to (Y/n). "What is this?"

She looked up towards Anna, her lips twitched to a smile. "Its a Filipino styled bread roll... uh pandisel?"

"Pandesal." Loraine corrected, chuckling from behind the counter. "She's not wrong about the Filipino part. It's part of my background, I loved to eat them as a child." (A/n: fact about me... I do have a Filipino background and love pandesal so... yeah :^] )

Anna nodded, mumbling, "it's good." Making the older woman smile.

"Good to hear." She laughed, before continuing her own thing.

"Dwight pass me your phone, I'll type in my number." (Y/n) held out a hand. "I'm meeting with Meg, if you guys aren't busy... wanna come with? I don't think she'll mind two others."

The looked to each other, "nothing planned... we could."

She grinned, "'kay well I'll text the you address." The two exchanged their phone numbers. Jake stared at Anna, who felt the stare and met his gaze.

"Never thought I'd see you wearing something else."

Anna swallowed the bread in her mouth, growling lowly and replied; "saboteur."