Chapter 5: new beginings

The next day at school marinette tried her best to avoid Adrien. The awkwardness was just too much to handle. He broke her heart. And she had to understand that she had to get over him, even though deep down she knew, she would never be able to get over Adrien Agreste.

When he tried to talk to her she quickly rushed away before he could reach her and during class she would just keep her head down and not make eye contact with the blond boy. She just wasn't quite ready to face him.

Finally when Marinette was leaving the building at the end of school Adrien ran up behind her and was right about to tap her shoulder when he saw a familiar blue tint in the distance.

"Marinette!", called Luka

Marinette gasped and ran up to him.

"What are you doing here?!", Asked marinette, who was practically bouncing because she was so excited to see him.

"isn't it obvious? I came to see you. I wanted to take you out for ice cream."

"Like a date?"

".... y-yea.", replied a nervous Luka.

"Hehe. Then yes I'd love to go."

"Shall we?", said Luka as he bowed before his princess.

They linked arms and began walking towards Andrés Ice cream kart.

In the distance Adrien could not believe his eyes. How could she have just forgotten about him that quickly? He asked Plagg.

"Oh. I don't know. Maybe because....YOU CRUSHED HER HEART!", replied plagg.

Adrien sighed a deep sigh and got into his car and drove off.

Meanwhile Marinette and Luka were almost at Andrés.

"So how come you decided to ask me on a date?" Marinette Asked.

"Because truth be told... I like you Marinette. Your an amazing and talented girl. Any guy would be lucky to have you. And I guess I wanted that guy to be me. Hehe", he rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled.

Marinette smiled and stopped them from walking so she could stand on her tip toes and kiss his cheek

*peck*

Luka smiled and touched his cheek. Then they continued on walking to Andrés.

"Ahhhh marinette! I see you have finally come with a-"

He turned around to see marinette with Luka instead of Adrien. He could see they were a good pair but not destined to be.

"Hello André. It's good to see you again. This is Luka.", marinette introduces her new lover to andré and looked up at Luka with glistening eyes.

"Hello there.", Luke smiled and waved.

"I see, well here you go. A special ice cream for the new pair."

He handed them an ice cream with two spoon and they went and sat on a bench nearby.

As they sat down marinette was about to get a taste of the ice cream when she accidentally dropped it on Luka's shirt.

"Oh no. I-I'm sooo sorry. Ughhhh! why am I so clumsy."
Marinette buried her head in her hands  and thought of how she just embarrassed herself in front of Luka.

"Hahahahahaha", to her surprise he was laughing. But not in a mocking way.

"Your a funny girl marinette. I like that your clumsy."