Pre- birthday turnup Pt.1

Nicolas POV
   We finally made to Puerto Rico and I was ready to go turn up. Destiny was in the bathroom changing so we could go party on the beach. She got out the bathroom and my mouth dropped. My baby looked fine.

She was wearing this with two braids in her head that touched her butt and she had sunglasses on with a touch of lipgloss

She was wearing this with two braids in her head that touched her butt and she had sunglasses on with a touch of lipgloss. She walked over to me and rested in my arms.

  "Baby I'm ready to go!" She whined.

   "Ok.. you gotta wait until five ma'am."

  "Five.. babe that's in a hour."

  "Go do something while I get ready baby."

"Like what?"

"Go bother amber."

"Fine ."

   Destiny grabbed her coverup and her phone. She finally left and I let out a sigh of relief. I needed her to be away so I can make sure everything was perfect for today. She didn't know it ,but Amber, Lani, and I were planning something for her. A dinner on the beach and an album release party. I let my homeboy listen to her album and he got with some people and had my approval to let the world hear my baby's voice. On top of that, I bought us a house close to her school and close to her mom. I wanted Destiny back and forever this time. I love her.

Destiny POV
   I reached ambers hotel room and knocked on the door. She opened it and motioned a "hush" sign as I walked in. She was on the phone with Jace's dad. I sat next to her on the bed as I listened to the conversation.

Convo

Amber: Davion, I'll be back in a few days all I ask you to do is watch him. If you have a problem about watching your own son then take him to my moms house because I'm tired of your excuses.

Davion(jace's dad): Amber, I have things to do. I didn't ask you to have my child Amber.

Amber: Nigga you are full of shit. If that was the case then your ass should've used protection. If you don't want to hang out with Jace take him to my moms please now. I'll call her and tell her you're on the way. And make sure my baby's stuff is all packed in his bag, Davion.

With that she hung up and looked at me. That girl was pissed off. I sighed and pulled her into a hug.

"I'll be there ."

  She nodded her head and went to the bathroom. I laid back and studied the ceiling. Amber came back dressed up but her hair was a mess. I rose up and stared at her.

  "What?!"

"Des come do my hair . I want a bun."

  "Can't you do your own hair. Damn Amber."

"Shut up Destiny. And call Lani."

   I rolled my eyes and called Lani. She was currently on her way up. I walked into the bathroom and put ambers hair in a bun and perfected her edges. Lani walked in after I opened the door dressed in her bathing suit and a nice cover up. Her hair was in its curly state as always and she had makeup on.