Alternate Universe - Fantasy

--The Songbird and the Sea--
by MissterMaia
Chapters: 34
Complete

Synopsis:
In a world where dominance of the sea is an endless battle between pirates and mariners, Park Jimin is content living in his little village on a small, uninteresting island by the eastern mainland. He wants nothing to do with the bloodshed of good and evil, the heartless killing of both innocents and condemned, the constant establishment and disruption of order. What he wants is peace, to live his life in the same town he was born in, to spend his days in the beautiful forest, and to use the powers of his Blessed Rune to nurture the home he loves so dearly.

But when his island is attacked by pirates, Jimin will have no other choice than to do as they command and leave all thoughts of peace behind in favor of boarding the Agust, a pirate ship captained by the infamous Min Yoongi, Black Fox of the East.

One of my favourite Yoonmin fanfics if not my all time favourite, highly recommend! I've read it a ridiculous amount of times already.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- it may be a dream (but I'm yours) --
by sirradel
Chapters: 19
Complete

Synopsis: Maybe he should have never stepped through the portal to the human realm.

Maybe he should have considered the consequences before falling head over heels in love, and with a human at that.

Maybe.

But, when it came to Yoongi, Jimin couldn't say that he regretted a single thing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- in this blue light --
by anyadisee
Chapters: 1
Complete

Synopsis: For a second, the dragon looks as though it's going to bump its head against Jimin's palm, giving him the chance to graze his fingers over its glinting scales.

But then the second is over, and the dragon snorts instead, warm smoke coming out of its nostrils and blowing Jimin's hair back. Then it turns around and goes back into its cave, leaving Jimin standing there and feeling like an idiot.

Taehyung appears by his shoulder seconds later, whistling lowly. "Well, that didn't work. No worries though, Jimin! I'm going to find another way to get my necklace back. Sorry for dragging you all the way out here."

Jimin says, "It laughed at me."

Taehyung blinks. "What?"

"Taehyung, that dragon bastard laughed at me."

;;

[or in which taehyung asks jimin, who has a calming aura towards animals, to help him get his necklace back from a dragon. only, it gets personal.]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- all you need is love (and a cat) --
by yururin
Chapters: 1
Complete
cuteness

Synopsis: "I'm Park Jimin," he says happily, reaching up and tugging at his ears gently, "I'm a cat hybrid." Yoongi lets out a small smile, notices how Jimin's tail flicks in interest when he does. "I'm Min Yoongi. Nice to meet you, Park Jimin."

(Halfway through the lecture, Jimin's tail wraps loosely around Yoongi's upper arm, and Yoongi pretends it doesn't make him die on the inside.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Strawberry Sweet --
by embryonicgrip
Chapters: 9
Complete