Bad Boy / Rapper Yoongi

-- you wish I was yours (and I hope that you're mine) --
by awsuga
Chapters: 18
Complete

Synopsis: Jimin is getting ready to sleep his summer away now that all his friends have left for college except for him. That is, though, until he meets Yoongi. A boy two years older than him from the city, who has been kicked out by his parents and is now living with his aunt.

Because of Yoongi Jimin learns more about himself in one summer than he has his entire life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Pink is the Warmest Colour --
by dingdongrolling
Chapters: 14
Complete

Synopsis: In which Yoongi is a legendary rapper known as Agust D and falls in lust-love with popular idol and the nation's sweetheart Park Jimin who initially hated him because Yoongi was so rude and arrogant sometimes that he's almost always the topic of controversy, but one thing lead to another and before either of them knew it, there was something more between them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- brown petals and broken stems --
by jflawless
Chapters: 2
Complete

Synopsis: anonymous asked: troublemaker/good kid au: Me and my buddies vandalized your backyard trampling your mini garden in the process. Now I feel shitty cause you're really upset about this. Look I'll help fix it okay just stop with the sad faces.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- because from the start my heart only beats towards you --
by minimins (seablossoms)
Chapters: 50
Complete

Synopsis: Yoongi is an idol rapper and Jimin is one of his fans who runs a fan account for him on instagram.

A/N: I was hesitant because the way it's written is in an instagram format but it has really cute pictures and is actually such an interesting way of writing a fanfic.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Math Tutor --
by springrain21
Chapters: 5
Complete

Synopsis: Min Yoongi is the school's resident Bady Boy. He's covered in tattoos, is pierced, curses like a sailor, smokes like crazy, doesn't give a shit about anything, possesses a hot temper that has people steering clear of him, and is desperately in love with Park Jimin, the adorable math nerd. When Jimin is tasked with tutoring Yoongi in math, who is in danger of failing the class and being held back a year, both boys are hesitant. Yoongi because he can't think straight around the boy with startling red hair, and Jimin because Yoongi is scary as hell and looks like he can easily kill someone. Gradually though, the two grow closer, and Jimin finds that Yoongi is nothing like how he imagined.