Chapter 2

I walked towards my niece and the skeleton. I was able to see more details about him. He had two cracks on his face, one going up while the other was down, he also had golden eyes in those empty, black eye sockets. "Who are you?" I asked as I pulled my niece away from him only for her to resist me. "He won't hurt ya!" She said as I was just being cautious about him. "Uh huh" I said as I sat down at the table with them. He then passed me a plate that looked kinda...off. "Whats this?" You asked worried of what it might be.

"Its just pancakes doll, unless do you not like it?" He said as you looked more cautiously at him. "Whats your name?" I asked with a smug look thinking that he is gonna have a dumb name. "It's G" he spoke. Your smirk disappears as you looked at him annoyed. "G? Just G?" you questioned him, wondering why, why a letter. A god damn letter for his name, Might as well hide my name huh. I thought to myself thinking, 'what if he's nice but it can't be true it just can't. That's how life runs' "Yep that's my name." He said proudly as I was thinking. Then he looked at me perplexed, "You ok?" my niece asked as G agrees. I quickly snapped back into reality. "Huh yeah yeah I'm fine, I'm fine" I said as I felt like I just woke up again. I then ear that voice in the back of my head.

"You aren't getting away that easily babe~" My ex said in my mind. "Well techically more like...a..bit-...target" he said as i grabbed my head then looked at G. Then  my niece. I got up and walked back to the bedroom without a word. I sat there as the pain in my head grew. "Who, do you mean T-target?" I said before passing out, feeling my head hurts more and more by the second.

"Y-Y/N?" A voice said. It sounded soft before chains clamp down on me, dragging me into the darkness. I heard screams coming from everywhere. "STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP" You yelled louder and louder. Then another chain was around your neck choking you. You feel as if you can't breath. "Help" You said weakly....but no one came. "Y/N!" You hear a loud yell you shot up and looked around to see your little, cute niece in front of you. "You ok?" she asked as G looked relived. "Y-.....No I'm not" You said feeling it was better on admiting you was a few drops from being a ocean. "I prefer that you don't be her Lilia" I said as she nodded and left. "So Y/n is your name?" He said as I can sense he we trying to lighten up the mood. I lightly giggled at him. "Heh yeah, but that's not the main thing right now" I said as he nodded and pulls up a chair. "Sooooo?" he said as I sighed. Then right before I could say what I wanted to say we hear a knock on the door. G then went to the door to see Lilia screamin but no sound came out of her covered mouth. There was the royal guard there with a fish like person there. "SANS! YOU, THE HUMAN GIRL AND THAT....THING LETS GO!" The fish lady yelled as G looked at her angerly.

"BACK OFF UNDYNE!" He yells but there was no use she was already dragging us with her. I was annoyed of her pretty quickly. G er 'sans' seems annoyed as well. "Well you don't like her huh?" I asked as he groaned. "I'll take that as a yes then huh?" I asked again. He grumbled a bit, "Yes" He spoke. I then turn my attention to the fish lady who is talking on the phone in a weird anime like scene where the guy still calls his girlfriend by, babe, hun, sweetie an all of that stuff but still in a serious setting. She then hung up and looked at me. She pulled me up from the ground to my feet still dragging G. "So why are you turning into us?" She said in a monotone voice. I looked confused at her. "W-Wha? Turn into a monster but, but how?!" I said even more confused as G looked at me the same way. "I am asking you that!" She yells at me. I looked a bit scared at that point. "Undyne..." G said sturnly to her. She lowly growls as I looked towards him. He looked away as soon as I tried to look at him.

I wonder why he defended me. As I thought there in deep thought we then arrive to what looks like a monster themed judge judy place. A white goat like creature appears in front of me. "I am toriel" She said warmly as we shook each other's hand, er paw kinda. After her was to little girls, one I knew was frisk, the fallen human who saved all of the humans. While as for the other she had a yellow and green sweater with a few stripes more than Frisk's sweater. She had reddish circles on her checks and a bob cut hair style like frisk's. ".....I am sorry for you" The girl said to me as I just looked confused at her wondered, why did she say that? I then looked who was in front of me. It was like that goat monster but bigger. He looked at me with anger. We stared for a moment before he walks off. I have a feeling that they don't like me.....at all.

G's POV

I watched her interact with them. As I see chara, that edgey brat, I was ready to fight her again. Well I was before she said, "....I am sorry for you" I looked in shock. "Who is she?" I said to myself silently....