chapter 2:moving pt 2

Vanessa's pov: A few minutes later I arrived. The IEA academy was big no huge in fact.

As I walked up the huge brown and gold like steps big enough to fit ten people on one row.

the glass doors that looked possibly unbreakable opened up revealing a fantastically enormous hall way which i guess was used for a special reason seeing as it had a sparkling clean wooden floor, luxurious living room furniture, a big platform in the middle of the hall, steps coming from each side of the platform, golden railings, paintings of many different people fruit flowers and yeah you get the picture.

I just stood there gawping at the veiw. I mean how did my mum and dad manage to afford this? Isn't this for rich kids? And I'm not rich so yeah i don't really see a place where i'll belong for the rest of my life.

Anywhoo let's just hope things will go fine while I'm here at least for my first day of high school right? I was still busy daydreaming and thinking to even realise that i have arrived inside the big hall.

I walked around till I found the principles office. The door had principles office in big bold letters.

I knocked a few times before a gruff voice answered. It sounded of a male. So I entered and the first thing i did was look around the room.

Not only was it big but damn was it beautifully decorated. With teal coloured curtains patterned with golden flowers, a leather couch in front of the
desk which is in the middle of the room, a glass cupboard filled with trophies both gold and silver in all sizes and shapes, a small kitchen at the back of the room, (now how is that possible?) not to mention a small door that i think leads to a storage room.

There is more but i evenually snap back to reality just to hear the principle named Mr O'Brian say that mum and dad have already done the signing in stuff and all. And so i drift of into my imaginations once again. The principle spoke again after some time.

"Young lady your name is?" That's when my mind comes into reality again. "Oh my name is Vanessa Rodriguez." "Very well then. Your first class is Gym on the right straight down the hallway. Here is your timetable and map of the Academy. Your Gym class has doors just like the doors in the front hallway."

I nod my head and get up to head towards my first class of the day. But as i was going i couldn't help my curiosity because of one strange little door way smaller than the others that were big as beasts.

There was also a little bright light seeping through. Shaking my head frantically to distract myself from being tempted to go back and find out what was behind that door i walked to my first class of the day.

I came across a big clock on my way to first period and looked at the time. That's when i realise that i am 3 minutes late!!!. All that daydreaming has done me no good not a good way to begin the first day. I run continuing down the direction i was given.

Entering my first period class of the day i wait at the door for the teacher to finally notice me.

'"Oh class this is vanessa Rodriguez and she has come from NYC to study here because her parents are busy, so not only will she study here like every other student she will have the same privileges as the rest of you so i hope you all treat her with respect. You may come in now."

Walking in I introduce myself and sit down next to a very handsome looking boy.

I instantly fell in love with his light blue eyes as i continuously stole glances at him. thosw beautiful eyes of his seemed to be glaring at me and I eventually was caught by him. His black slick hair shinning in the light. Those long eyelashes of his mad girls envious.

Ok no more descriptions. Moreover he was not just any pretty boy, he was the academy's kingka and he wasn't single. He has a girlfriend named Park Yuna. So she is obviously the queenka..very pretty but she was one big play girl or so I'm told. On with the book, we'll learn more bout these people later on.

I was so entranced by him that i didn't realize that the teacher was talking. Until the teacher Mrs Alumm spoke.

"Vanessa since you're new i would like you to firstly introduce yourself and then copy the work you missed from kim taehyung on your left ok?" *after lesson*

As i was walking down the hallways a small petite blonde came up to me, her bangs jigling as she came closer.

"Hey my name is sasha what's yours? " "vanessa..." "ok nessie are you new and  what class do you have now ?" "Ummm... chemistry in room 22 and YES I am new. I just transferred from ..?"

Omo i have the same let's go together alright?" "sure why not". Little did she know that something big was coming and she was not prepared.