Chapter 11

Tyshon

I listened to Shaquinna’s voicemail and then threw my phone across the room.

“Fuck!” I yelled and Dante crossed his arms over his chest as lil D sat on the couch. “As soon as I get let in, I’m put right back into the dog house”

“Because you keep getting caught cheating”

“Whatever yo, she kicked me out son”

“So what are you gonna do?” Dante asked me. I picked my phone up and kept trying to call her. It would ring and go straight to voicemail. I tried calling her father but he ignored my calls to finally I just said fuck it.

“Let’s go” I said grabbing my suit case. We left the house and went straight to the airport. I shut my phone off and we took off to New York to see what was goin on.

As we cruised down 25th street, I saw mad niggas that used to be with me now struggling. They were still fresh but barely any niggas came to them for a hit. I shook my head and went straight to my old apartment I kept just in case of an emergency which this was.  We settled in and then decided to ask around In the streets who got beef with me. I ran into my old nigga killa and gave him dap.

“Yo what’s up? I heard ya ass was killed” He said supped

“Yeah? Who said that?”

“I just heard that shit but listen, where you been? You coming back to New York?”

“I been around but nah, I aint stayin, I’m here for a week I need to find out some information”

“Well I can tell you, shoot”

“Who got beef with me?”

“Ah man, you got mad niggas who got beef with you, its Deon from Jersey, he claimed you killed his brother and he wants you dead, uh Jerrod that Jamaican cat who said you sold him fake drugs and then you got Linkston, he wants you dead”

“Linkston is dead”

“That’s what I thought until he came back out here and started running shit again. I work for that nigga now, it was either ride or die and I will not take my chances of dying in his hands” I shook my head.

“Where he at?” Dante asked.

“He live in Philly now, but he comes down every weekend to check up on us”

“Oh aiight” I said. We thanked him and went back to my rented car.

“Let’s go to that Jamaican guy’s house, set him straight and then Jersey. We did that. I soon as I knocked on the Jamaican guys door, I smelled weed. I saw two chicks with their tops off but their booty shorts still on. I couldn’t help but look at they’re asses. Damn this nigga got good taste.

“Wat up man?!” He said in his thick accent

“I should ask you the same thing, We got beef or something blood?”

“No man, it aint even like dat bro, I’m jussayin man, I paid for drug, I want good drug, but im over it man”

“I’m just checking” I said shrugging as I took a hit off of his weed.

“Okay man, erting all good now right?”

“Not quite” I exhaled.

“What is dat sposed to mean man?”

“Don’t threaten me again” I said and then bang! He was dead. The girls screamed and I made them shut the fuck up. The light skinned beauty I told to get on her knees. I took my dick out and told her to suck my dick good. She did exactly as she was told with tears coming down her eyes. I told her to swallow and that she could go. Her and her friend left and then I made it all look like a suicide. Dante and I left and of course he shook his head at me but I just laughed. “Time to go to Jersey” I smiled and he rolled his eyes.