TWO

Bea woke up because of her phone, someone's calling. She reached her phone on the bed side table and answered it without looking who's the caller.

"hello" Bea said with her eyes still close.

"BEATRIZ!! I ALREADY TALK TO HER NA!!" Kim excitedly said.

napabangon bigla si Bea sa narinig. Wala pa naman sinasabing pangalan si Kim ay alam na niya kung sino ang tinutukoy neto.

"Fudge super good morning Kim! What did she tells you?"

Bea tied her hair into a messy bun and go to her bathroom to do her morning rituals while she's talking to Kim.

"I told her na you have a crush on her"

"why did u tell her? huhu nakakahiya na!!"

"it's okey tho, kase she asked me what's your name daw in Facebook. Did you get a friend request from her or nah?"

"I didn't check my social media pa, co'z yah know i just woke up because you called me."

"Oh I see, so i'll hang up na. I will prepare narin, we have class pala sa Philo today right?"

"go, thank you Kim! owe you a lot dude see yah later"

Bea hang up the call and take a bath.

after a while, she's wearing a crop top and a ripped jeans so basic. Inayos niya na sa bag niya lahat ng dadalhin at bumaba na siya sa kitchen nila para kumain.

"Good morning baby girl" Det greeted her daughter and hug Bea.

"Hi mom! where's dad?"

Be sat down and start to eat breakfast that her mom cooked.

"office, may breakfast meeting daw."

Bea's eating while scrolling into her phone when she noticed that she have a friend request from Jhoana.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Bea shouted

"Bea language" saway ng mommy niya.

Bea mouthed sorry to her mom with peace sign and continued eating. Her hands are shakey because of excitement and kilig, she accepted Jho's friend request and finished her breakfast.

"mom i'm going to school na, i'll be late kapag di pa ako umalis" bea explained and kissed her mom's forehead.

"drive safely bei"

Bea drove to ateneo and go straight to her class which is classmate niya mga friends niya.

-

"Kanina mo pa yang tinitignan, mag wave kana!" Jules rolled her eyes at Bea.

Kanina pa pinag iisipan ni Bea if she will message Jho or no, nasa isip kase ni Bea if she will be the one who'll start the conversation baka isipin ni Jho na patay na patay siya dito. And if she will not message her naman, they will remain as acquaintance.

"Hmm, i can't decide ya know it's har---"

Jules don't let Bea finish what she will say because she actually send "wave" at Jho's using Bea's account.

"Daming daldal nako, paano ka magkakalovelife?" Jules said.

"What the heck Jules! Nakakahiya paano pag nag reply? ano sasabihin ko?"

Bea's worrying about what will Jho think of Her. Pero in her mind bahala na si Lord.

-

Bea is in their living area, surfing in the internet and eating chips when Jho's message popped up. Bea didn't know what to say and what to react so hindi niya pa inoopen.