Ruby Martinez

I could feel his warm breath in between my thighs and hear his low growls escape his plump lips. He was all that was on my mind and I wanted him now. He pulled at my panties with his teeth and kissed my clit from the outside of them.

"Princesa, Im gonna make you feel like a Princesa should" He said and looked at me from in between my legs and smirked. He gripped onto my hips and flipped me over, I already knew what to do so I got on my knees and arched my back. I could here him suck in his breath and rub his hands down my back all the way to my neck. He  wrapped them around my hair and pulled me up. It hurt, but i loved it. He enjoyed taking every piece of innocence from me and turning me into his. 

"Who's your daddy baby girl" He whispered into my ear seductively. You're my daddy I whimpered and pushed, my ass back into his waist. "yeah that's right" he said as he gripped my waist with his other hand and grinded into me . He still had his clothes on but I was only in my bralette and thong, the ones he loved. He snapped the thick waist band and pulled down his pants just enough for me to reach behind and grab him in my hand. He moaned deeply and kissed my shoulder.

"Youre so good Princesa, so good" he moaned almost angrily. He loved to make love but it was very rare when he wanted to press me into the bed and claim me as his. I could feel how much his body was heating up and how much he wanted me.

But he was playing the long game, he wanted to tease me.

He pushed me down face first into the bed with his body pressed against mine, then, he briefly removed himself to take his jacket and shirt off. He still had his pants pulled half way down so he pulled them up and moved over to the dresser.  I could here him looking around in the dresser and whispering to himself so i let out a small giggle. I heard the moving stop and I looked over to him. He was standing up straight, his shoulders moving up and down from his heavy breathing, mouth open slightly with an angry and confused face.

 "Te estás riendo de mi?" he said and pointed at himself, body still moving from his heavy breathing.

"No papi yo no estaba" I whimpered and looked away. I could still feel his death glare on me but I still stayed in my position on the bed. I heard his hard foot steps then cold metal wrap around one of my wrists. 

"Turn around baby girl" he said all too softly. I did what he asked and saw him put the other hand cuff around the pole on our headboard and asked for my other hand, which he also handcuffed. 

I was now sitting against the headboard with my hands above my head and legs up against my body. He moved to the end of the bed with his hands behind his back, facing me, he smiled a little and laughed. He just stood there licked his lips and looked me up and down. He was waiting for me to slip up on anything so he could 'punish' me. He got onto the bed and stood on his knees at the edge.

"You look so good when youre helpless" he whispered. he crawled over to me and opened my legs up. He moved inbetween them and cupped my chin to give me a kiss. he them moved down to my neck trailing down to my chest. He started to rub my nipple through my bralette and kissed my collarbone. 

I couldnt hold back my moans or heavy breathing, it was everything he wanted. He moved my brallete out of the way and started to lick my niplle while still rubbing the other. it was the most vivid feeling ever, mty entire body went numb, my own personal high that he gave me. He continued to do this for a minute more then came up briefly to kiss me then lay in between my legs. he kissed my thighs all over in a way that showed he worshipped my body. he said he loved ever perfection and imperfection of my body. he didnt care for what i though about my body because ghe said it was perfect the way it was. 

I felt his lips getting closer and closer till he was kissing my clit softly in a teasing way. I tried to push myself closer to him but with my hands cuffed to the headboard it was a little difficult. He slipped my panties off and threw them off to the side. He looked up at me from his position in between my legs and slowly lowered him self with out breaking eye contact with me. He stuck his tongue out and flicked at my clit making me jerk slightly torward him.

He let out a small laugh and wrapped his arms around each of my legs to hold me down from moving. He went back to teasing me by just flicking me and sucking me for only seconds at a time.

"Ruby please more" I begged almost unable to breath.

"That's not my name Princesa" He whispered from in between my legs, then went back to teasing me. 

"Please Daddy" I moaned with a shaking voice. He then began to stick his tongue inside of me and flick up onto my clit. He started to suck onto it and brought his fingers into my mouth. I sucked on them and made sure to leave saliva on them as he pulled them out to stick them inside me. I wrapped my legs around his back and gripped onto the headboard pole. I felt him curl them up to hit my g spot making me jump and shake even more. 

"Papi please, I need you now" I begged. He moved his fingers from inside me and got up into a sitting position. He looked me in my eyes and brought his hand up to his mouth, then, he stuck them in his mouth to clean them up.  He smiled after then leaned forward to uncuff me. My arms fell beside me in a weakening way. He then lifted me and flipped us over so i was now on top of him.  

"You gonna ride me or what, BabyGirl?" He said with a smirk. He pulled his pants down and positioned me on top of him. I lowered myself onto him and watched him throw his head back with a deep moan falling from his mouth. I continued to go slow and steady, waiting for him to do something

His entire body shook as he threw his head back and gripped onto my hips and forced me onto him. I could feel myself getting closer and closer as he kept lifting and pushing me down onto him. I placed my hands on his sweaty chest and arched my back. He looked up at me with lust filled eyes, he moved one hand from my hip to the back of my neck and forced me down onto his lips. We shared a sloppy kiss for a few seconds then pushed my forehead onto his and looked him in his eyes. Heavy breaths left my lips and mixed in with his, he then flipped us over and started to thrust hard into me. 

I moaned loudly and pulled onto the bed sheets. Every thrust pulled me closer and closer to my orgasm, i could tell he was close too. 

"Faster,faster,faster" I kept repeating as he continued to pound into me. 

"B-babygirl" He moaned and threw his head back. His sweat fell from his body onto me every time he pushed into me. His thrusts became sloppy then faster I pulled him close to me and dug my nails into his back.

"Fuck" He whispered repeatedly and used one hand to hold my hips down. 

"Whos daddy Princesa" He whispered into my ear.

"You are,You Are" I couldnt hold it in any longer, i scraped my nails across him back and screamed his name before coming all over him while he was still inside of me.

"Fuck Baby!" He yelled and then pulled out before coming all over my stomach and chest. 

He was on his hands and knees above  me breathing heavily, head hung low. He looked up at me with tired eyes and smiled.

"Wasnt that fun?"

____________________________

Honestly though, WASNT THAT FUN? -Jay :)