√ Chapter One √

~>Your POV
    I tuck a strand of (H/C) hair behind my ear as I take an order from a customer. My hands and the pen I use, move swiftly on the small notepad as I list down what they want.

" And then, a caramel frappe, please. " The girl asked as she stared into her phone.

" That will be all I'm assuming? " I smile. She nods her head before going back to bickering with her two other friends.

" Here ya go Kurt! Table 5, the three teenagers outside. " I hand my good friend, Kurt, the note then grab a ready order.

" Teenagers these days, am I right?" Kurt chuckles.

" Mhm! " I reply. " So what table is this for? "

" Table 3, (Y/N)! " My BFF, Skyler, replies to my question for Kurt. I nod at her before heading to table 3.

~> Tony's POV
    Things aren't looking too good from up here, these things are moving fast. The others are still busy with the rest of the city. We need more reinforcements..

" Stark! Do you remember that time we were searching up random people? " Steve asks me through his ear piece.

" Uh- Yeah..? " I reply, unsure of what he's getting at.

" Remember (Y/N) (L/N)? Some sort of glass bender..? " Ohh that rings a bell!

" Yeah? " I reply, still unsure of where this is going.

" She works at the small café Nat used to go to! "

" Your point being?! "

" She can help us! C'mon, catch up will ya? "

" Oh you piece of ice-age sh-"

" Language! "

And with that, I left my post, searching for this café. But, after I got there, the place was burning down to its foundation.

" Uhh Cap? "

" Yeah?"

" I think she's- WOAH! " I get pulled to the ground by my leg. I quickly get up from my stomach and come face-to-face with a young woman. She had (short/medium/long) (H/L), (E/C) eyes, and (S/C) skin.

" I take it that you're (Y/N)? " I ask, continuing to get up on my feet. She kicks me back down. Before I could react, she slowly lifts her (right/left) hand up, lifting the small shards of glass on the ground to her eye-level, then thrusting her hand forward, shooting 2-3 aliens coming towards us.

" Yeah, I am. Sorry 'bout that, Stark. " She lowers her hand, then helps me up.

" Don't worry about it. " I assure her. She smiles then nods at me.

" Cap, I found her. " I inform Steve.

" Wait, what? Do you work for the government? " (Y/N) starts to panic. I forgot that they were looking for her...

" No, I work for S.H.I.E.L.D"