chapter four.

------

sarah loved aubrey even though aubrey thought she was a whore. sarah actually think's ruzlan is pretty cool and would like to build a friendship with him, on the other hand. she did actually crush on the white boy sadly. aubrey knew what sarah was getting into, but she kept her lips sealed about the whole situation and just let sarah be the whore she is. sarah and jaron had seemed to hit it off. she had started to stay up all night cuddling her dog thinking about jaron and ruzlan didn't even cross her mind. she was in for a storm this girl, as she is so unknowing and stupid with the things she does. 

she went to school the next day happily, with her friends by her side she was casually staring at jaron. she noticed that jaron wasn't really staring at her, and he was staring at ruzlan. she thought that maybe jaron was staring at ruzlan because he had something on his face. sarah is so stupid. 

ruzlan and jaron texted all day, and mentioned sarah finally. ruzlan was scared for his response, he didn't want to hear it, but he would have to accept that maybe jaron wasn't gay...

(ruzlan sent an attachment)

jaron : LMAOOOO THAT SHIT IS FUNNY LOL

ruzlan : Lol so do you like sarah

jaron : Wtf lol

ruzlan : Lol

ruzlan : Just wondering

jaron : Idk

ruzlan : Ok well if u do u should go after it 

jaron : I'm kind of into someone else but sarah's cute

ruzlan : Who you into?

ruzlan had hoped he would have responded saying that it was him, but if he kept his hopes up he would have surely been disappointed. 

jaron : Talk later

ruzlan left him on read. he laid down on his bed and started crying. he felt like a menopausal women. he's always fucking crying. he talks to sarah on snapchat willingly. he may hate her but she was good at talking so that he could be distracted from his terrible gay life. sarah in that moment was also texting jaron. jaron is a two faced bitch.

jaron and ruzlan met outside around 11:00pm. they forgot to invite sarah. well, ruzlan forgot to invite sarah. they were walking side by side of each other hands almost touching. they smoked their nightly cigarette and talked about life and ex girlfriends. they popped a couple of pills and hung out at the playground of their apartment complex. 

"i think it's cool that you like used to live in texas and shit." ruzlan said dazed. he placebo effected most of his high. 

"i feel like a weird tension between us." jaron said confidently. his eyes looked tired and he watched the sky for a while.

ruzlan didn't feel embarrassed to say or ask anything. maybe he should be on pills more often since he's so in denial.

"maybe because i like you." ruzlan said looking at jaron slightly.

jaron looked at ruzlan vaguely and smiled. jaron grabbed his hand and took a deep breath. 

"obviously." jaron said laughing still holding ruzlan with his tight grip.

the gay was so overwhelming. ruzlan looked so confused, but he was too high to try and freak out about the situation.

in that instant, jaron let go of ruzlan's hand and kissed him. that was ruzlan's first kiss and he was absolutely amazed. it lasted for like.... two seconds, but he still thought it was magical. ruzlan couldn't feel anything due to how numb he was, but in that moment the only thing in his mind was that he was a brown prince, and he finally kissed his white prince, and now nobody can take him away from ruzlan.

"i was waiting for you to tell me... i like you too" jaron sighed.

ruzlan smiled so hard. he was the happiest little boy at the moment and nothing could change that.

they kissed in the play tube at 1:04am. ruzlan checked his phone. after the kiss ruzlan and jaron were silent for a while. jaron was looking through the little hole of the tube and was just watching the outside. ruzlan admired the way he just gazed at nature. 

"what the fuck was that?" jaron said spooked. he felt a water drop on his face.

ruzlan looked around and felt a water drop on his arm. ruzlan then looked outside to see if it was raining, which would be weird since it's september.

"sprinklers!" ruzlan gasped. then, a shit ton of water started spraying at jaron and him. 

jaron started to laugh and then grabbed ruzlans hand pulling him out of the tube. 

"trust me, this is going to be fun." jaron said smiling.

jaron then started to twirl ruzlan and dance with him with the sprinklers splashing at them. he felt like a beautiful prince. the setting was perfect. he felt so aesthetic. ruzlan was falling head over heels for jaron. ruzlan closed his eyes and let jaron push him around. even in dancing ruzlan was a power bottom. 

------ the next day

the next day ruzlan woke up in his bed to a very loud phone alarm. he was wondering what even happened the night before. his bed was oddly wet and his clothes felt disgusting, then he remembered. he wasn't that high that night but he was sure dehydrated. he drank some water and looked out the window in happiness. he didn't even check his phone to see for any messages, instead, he just hopped in the shower and got ready for school as fast as possible. 

after he was done, he walked to the bus stop very fast. he was so excited to see jaron. he finally stopped hating sarah because she knew that she couldn't even compare. he finally checked his phone to no new messages from jaron, but he sure sent jaron one. he sent his good morning text and looked up to see that jaron wasn't even at the bus stop. he was tripping right? he wondered where the fuck he could be on a thursday morning either than school. he assumed he was sleeping, but mad that he didn't even make an effort to come and see ruzlan. 

"hey ruzlan, how was your night?" sarah asked happily.

before ruzlan could respond his phone went off. he checked as quick as he could, only to see this. 

jaron : Woke up late not going to school. You remember anything from yesterday bro? why is my bed wet and my clothes feel weird??

ruzlan was going to start crying. all of a sudden he didn't feel like a prince anymore. 

"night was fine, nothing amazing." ruzlan responded to sarah sadly. 

sarah left it alone and the bus arrived. ruzlan sat alone on the bus that morning.