↣ 3

Zhou Meiyan's pov

Well, these past days , I've grown a lot closer to my brother. And I give all the credit to that nongfu drink for bringing us closer. I really thought I know a loy about my brother already, but it turns out I really didn't.

Well, How? , How did I get closer to my brother? I really meant what I said before, that I will be coming to the store everyday. After I buy the drink, we talk , we talk about stuff we really would not talk about before.Sometimes, we would not really talk about serious stuff, just some jokes and really simple stuff. But sometimes we talk about deep stuff, we open up to each other, which made me more comfortable around my brother.

I found out that my brother really likes to dance , he sings and raps. And that xingjie-ge, who looks like huba, also sings and dances, well i was really close to him and i knew xingjie-ge could rap, but who knew he could sing that well ( I heard him singing while preparing his dinner at the store) Oh! And my brother stays in the store a lot longer , he accompanies xingjie-ge now. They also said that they want to create a group with other people I haven't met, one called "zhou rui" and the other one they really don't want to say the name... which makes me really curious.

Hmm who could that be?

A/n : this was a type of diary kind of chapter or just Meiyan's thoughts :))) and who know who could that be ;) well comment who you think he is !