I'm the alpha's oldest child... Chapter 1

Idk I'm bored so tell me if it's any good!  

So I'm the alphas oldest child, I'll be alpha soon and he's my WHAT?

Characters:  

Naida Artemis Briller:16  

Looks- Black hair with natural curls and natural baby blue streaks down to mid back, electric blue eyes with silver specks in the iris, thin, tan  

Personality- smart, protective, gets angry if someone hurts some one she loves, has the 'tough girl' act

Stella Caitlyn Black: 16  

Looks- burnette, hair in a bob with silver streaks in hair, silver eyes with blue specks, thin, tan, Naida's ferternal twin sister  

Personality- popular, not smart, weak, b****y

Jacob (Jack) Drake Briller:13  

Looks- like Naida with 6 pack  

Personality- protective, kind

Kate Black (Stella and naida's mother)  

Looks- brunette, long hair, silver eyes, (older version of Stella)  

Personality- like Stella with temper

Damien Broiler (Stella and Naida's father)  

Looks- black cropped hair blue eye 6 pack  

Personality- like naida

Prologue:  

Since my dad left me, my mom and her disgusting boyfriend has abused me. She would have hurt Jack a long time ago but I wouldn't let her. I told her that If she ever hurt jack, I would personally go out and kill her. She knew I would too. No one touches my little bro. Her gross boyfriend has also tried over and over to rape me but I always kicked his a**. He never learns. Then one day, she kicked me and my brother out. I knew why too. It's because we look just like out father. He left when I was 11 and jack was 8. He always said he would come back for us. And I believed him and still do but jack doesn't. That next week, Kate beat jack and that's when I decided that I would become strong so she couldn't hurt him. And now, my brother and I were driving around on the street in my baby, my electric blue Ashton, with a million suitcases in my trunk. Good thing I had saved the money that my dad left us and I had a job that paid well.

Chapter 1

"sis what're we gonna do?"  

"it's ok jack don't worry I'll find a place to crash."  

I pulled out my cell and called my best friend, Callie.  

"Callie?"  

"oh! Hey Naida!! What's up?"  

"uhhh can I ask a favor?"  

"sure anything"  

"the witch kicked me and jack out of the house."  

"really? Come over you can crash at my house for a while!!"  

"is it ok with your mom?"  

"yea mom loves you and jack! And besides you guys are like us, we can't let you die even if you're rogues!"  

Did I forget to mention? Me and jack are werewolves!!!  

"Ok I'll be there in a few."  

It took about 5 minutes to get there cuz i love to speed. I pulled up into the driveway and rang the doorbell. Their house, like my old one was HUGE!!!  

"Naida! Jack!!! Callie told me! I'm sorry but I'm happy that you're away from that crazy woman"  

"yea I know thank you for letting us stay here Beth!"  

"of course you're like family!!"  

Jack and I walked up and went to our rooms and yes I have a room at my best friends house. As soon as I hit the bed, I fell asleep.