A cold winters night...

Amy's POV:

We have been in this situation now for 5 months. Scott and Mitch go out withYasmin. She sleeps with her customer and then she comes home with the money, gives it to me and i sort it. We need enough for food, clothes and some personal money. I then go out during the day and get everything we need. Granted, i am still wanted by the police as they think that i helped Scott steal the car, but i am not as noticed so i can dodge them.

Tonight was perticularly cold. We haven't had much service recently. Due to the bad weather and horrid condition we live in, Yasmin has gotten sick. With Yasmin sick, we have no one going to work so no money coming in. Right now it is 11:00 pm. I am sorting through the money. Yasmin and Mitch are snuggled up in their sleeping bag. I looked over at Scott who is snuggled up tight but shivering in his sleep. We rely on the other persons body heat in the sleeping bags, to keep us warm. Unfortunately, tonight he is just going to have to be cold. I stood up and slowly creeped out and went down to our alley where we complete our 'work' to see if anyone was there. There was one person there. "Hello" I said. He walked towards me and pushed me against the wall. "Payment first" I said. He looked furios but payed me £50. Then he slammed me against the brick wall and ripped my shirt off. He slammed me again the brick building, causing cuts and grazes all over my stomach, arms and hands.

(after the experience)

He paid me another £20 and walked off leaving me alone and cold. I could feel the bruises appearing. My jeans and underwear are ripped in so many places. My hair is a mess and I don't have a shirt. I slowly snuck back into our home. Scott was looking over our money intake. When I walked in, he looked at me. He looked shocked as he ran to me and i threw my arms around him. "What happened Amy?" He asked. "We needed the money" I said then he caught on. "No! Amy!" "I had to! Yasmin is sick and we don't have nearly enough money. I make £70 tonight. 70.That's a lot" I said as I pushed past him. "At least let me clean you up" he said. I nodded. We walked to the only desk think we have. Scott moved my work to the side and picked me up under my arms, setting me on the table. He took off his shirt and poured some water on it. He dabbed the scratches and marks. I hissed as he cleaned them. "Done. Now, you go to bed. We can wait for food. We have enough" He said. I shook my head. "No. We have about 10 minuets till they will wake up and Yasmin is sick so needs medicine. Plus, it is fine." I said. Then Scott looked confused. "What?" "I thought you were a virgin..." "I was" "So last night was your first?" "Yeah" I said. Scott embraced me. When the others woke up, I was getting together some money. "£150" I said. We had saved £300. I was about to leave when Scott came behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "You ok?" I nodded and left.Scott's POV:"What's going on with Amy?" Mitch asked. I looked at Yasmin and smiled. "She saved our asses." I said walking past him. He followed me. "Huh?" "She lost her viginity last night for £70. " I said, turning to him but looking at the floor.

Mitch's POV:I couldn't believe what i just heard. She would do that for people she has known for 5 months... Woah!