Chapter 0: The Beggining of The End

I am once a creator , a being , an idol , and a god. I am an ancient that turns dust into life. I created them... "the dragons" a being that breaths fire and fly. They are the guardians that I created to protect other life in this word. Humans on the other side is the creation of another god a goddess to be precised. She created this life to protect other beings like animals and to balance out the word. As a creator I know that every creation has an important task and role in protecting and preserving life to this word.
             There is a table council between every creators in order for their creations to coexist with each other in a harmonious and peaceful way. My creation on the other hand is an exception for their only role is to guard and to guide other creations.
One day they summon me for a matter regarding a creation by my friend Glizayl a goddess. They want me to give my opinion. Glizayl add something that we creators did not do before Glizayl gave humans knowledge. A forbidden fruit that we don't give to a creation. We can only give it to guardian type creations like my dragons. Before you can give it to a creation you need the approval of other creators to know if it will ruin the balance of the word but Glizayl didn't ask for the approval she just gave it without us noticing it. All of the creators were upset when the issue was discovered they want to erase or eradicate this creation but Glizayl was against it.

     "Let them be! Let them be free to do what they want to do , to create what they want to create , to learn what they want to learn , to let them feel what it feels like to be alive", Glizayl protested. Glizayl is my only friend even before this word was created.

     "I'll protect her and her creations no matter what it cost",I thought in my mind.

      I persuade the table council to just let this creation live. They still can't forgive and trust this decision made by Glizayl so i propose a plan, a plan that will involve my creation the guardians. The guardian will coexist with them so they can guide humans so that the knowledge they gain will not be used against other creation. When the council heard my proposal they can't ignore it especially because i am the only creator that can create guardians and they know how much important is this to study what will happen to a creation if you gave them a knowledge a question that can't be answered because no one tried and no one can not until now.
            Then after a long debate the council approve it in one condition if this creation turned against us and started to destroy the harmonious connection between creations I will be the one who need to eradicate them it is part of being a guardian after all. Then the meeting was adjourned. Glizayl walk towards me to thank me for what I've done for her. "It's nothing were friends after all and it'll be sad if one of your beautiful creation will be gone", my reply to her. She just reply with a smile and walks away. After that I made the preparations for the implementations of the plan.

     After the preparations was done I immediately summon my guardians for the task that was given from the council that they need to coexist with this creation and study how they will grow as a creation with a knowledge. I also prepared to give them a new ability an ability to change their appearance into a human one.

   This is an important factor so that there will be no problem in coexisting with other creations specially humans. After I brief them to the test that was given to them they took off instantly down below where all creations live.

       The Word of Noticrase a word where all is equal , a word where there is a peace and harmony on every creation created by all the creators.

        As the guardians land on the continent of Chora they immediately change their appearance to blend with the humans. After changing they went to the leader of humans to give gifts for accepting them in their Samudaya the oldest and the highest community in Chora. While the feast is happening for the new member of Chora the ruhaniy stand up that made all of them quiet.