Facts About The Girls #1

#1: When Haley was three she accidentally stole a map of the United States and ran out of the store screaming ¨ADVENTURE¨ and this is why Haley screams adventure when going somewhere new.

#2: When Jessika found out about Minecraft she was obsessed with it, like from plushies, to the games, and even bedding, let's just say no one would want to sleep in the same room as her besides Ellie and the girls.

#3: Andrea takes Tai-Kown-do, she saved Haley from being beaten by two of the girls at the orphanage and sent them to the hospital 

#4: Ellie found out she had powers after two weeks after leaving her world, she didn't know what to do, until someone texted her by the name of Aria Brine and told her what to do. She was confused but thanked her anyway.

#5: Ellie can light anything on fire, she lit her bathwater on fire three times and no one knows how.

#6: Jessika got bullied at school, because of her obsession with Minecraft, Ellie lit their makeup and condoms on fire, let's just say that everyone was scared of her except  Jess and the Girls.

#7: Andrea and Haley were voted the best friends of their class, Andrea was upset she wanted to be more than friends, but she doesn't think  Haley wants that.

#8. Ellie was forced to date someone and if she refused they would tell the truth about her and the others, Ellie was tortured and raped countless times, but don't worry she burned down the Person house with them in it.

Sorry for the lack of updates but don't worry the second chapter is on its way so please be patient