The beginning

Erika's P.o.V
So today i have this business meeting where i might get a new job, i am so excited, hopefully i get one.

Jake's P.o.V
So today i have this business meeting, where we are gonna discuss an idea i had to create a team of social media influencers and create a successful platform, also I'm looking for someone to work for me and help me, like an assistant, hopefully i find one.
**2 hours later**
Jake's P.o.V
I enter the meeting room and i see agent joe, manager kev and this beautiful, stunning girl, woah i stared at her, but then i realized she was the one who was gonna be my assistant, i was kinda happy.
Erika's P.o.V
We are all gathered around the table and waiting for Jake, the guy who i was gonna work for, he enters the room and makes eye contact with me, omg he was a perfection, he was... I'm speechless. He was staring at me, does that mean something? Alright so we sit down and start talking, he would make eye contact with me once in a while, he said he wanted to create a group of social media influencers and asked me if i agreed to be his assistant.
Jake: so ms. Erika would you like to be my assistant?
Erika: Yes.. su-sure mr. Jake
Jake: Great, I'll see you to tomorrow at 10 then ok?
Erika: ok

Erika's P.o.V
So i get home and the way there I couldn't stop thinking about Jake fucking Paul, he was so sexy and from now on, i will see him everyday