Prologue

Thanks for clicking and reading my story!  Just a short reminder lang po,.  Uhmmm... Im a Beginner so expected na may mga wrong grammars and other errors. This is a product of my imagination so sorry kung hindi kayo magandahan., pero its very much appraciated if you continue to read my story.,  i swear you might like it... Hihihi...  This is not a typical cliche nerd story! Basta basahin niyo nalang...

............

Meet Alexandra Blaire Rose L. Reyes , a certified bitch, a spoiled brat,and a rich girl who is beautifully obsessed to Gabriel James Olizar, a super hot and handsome man but sadly hates a girl like her.

Because of her craziness towards him she is certain to do anything she can to make him hers even being someone shes completely not?

Can she do it even she needs to be a complete opposite person she is? A type of person she doesn't want to be
Can she become a simple Nerdy Girl or not?

Well .,malamang obsessed nga sya,  diba? im sure she can do it

Lets read as the completely spoiled bitch turn into a Nerd  And see how she turns into a woman her love wants ... and see if her nerdy ways make him hers...

And if she did make him fall how can she explain to him who she truly is ..and can he still love her if he'll know that she is not what he thinks she is??

This is a story with humors and teen love stuffs you can relate with...

This is a story that I really hope you'll like, a story you will not regret (I think)....hahahha....this is Nerdy Ways To Be Yours...

.........................................................
Characters: Ikaw ang bida sa kwentong ito ;)  (palusot lang wala kasi akong kilalang artista or maganda at gwapo na perfect sa characters ng story so kayo nalang dahil alam kong magaganda at gwapo kayo ;) )

First story I made!!! Sana matapos bwahahaha..

Please vote my story naman..huhuhu...nagmamakaawa ang kawawa....hehehehe...Be kind and vote this story please..

Please continue scrolling down and enjoy reading it!  Thanks for reading again!