Chapter 1

Warning-This book contains examples of purposely making yourself sick and cutting.

I sigh and get out of bed it's the last day of school. I don't feel like trying so I put this on:

(This is her outfit minus the bag)I grab my backpack and start to head down the stairs

I grab my backpack and start to head down the stairs. My mom stops me and says "Sierra have a good day." I nod and walk past her.

I go out the door and walk to school. A black truck pulls up. The window rolls down and the guy inside asks "Do you need a ride?"

I walk faster but he says "Hey I'm going to school too. I'm Nash, Nash Grier." I turn my head and he smiles. I sigh walk back and say "Well sorry Nash but I don't get in cars with probably fuc*ing rapists."

I walk faster and he just gasps and says "Well EXcuse me!" I roll my eyes and get to school.
-------/Magical Unicorn Time Skip
In first period that kid Nash is actually in there. The teacher sits him next to me. He whispers "Guess I'm not a fuc*ing rapist? What a plot twist!"

I roll my eyes. He just smiles.

-------/Magical Unicorn Time Skip

I sit down at a table at lunch with my tray. The insults start rolling in.
"Fattie doesn't need food."
"Why is she even eating? She'll throw it up later."
"Her black hair and blue eyes are so ugly."
"She should just go commit suicide no one would care."

I stand up and find the bit*h who just said that. It was Fayth! Surprise Suprise! "Hey bit*h how about you say that to my face!"

She laughs and says "Sierra. Go. Kill. YOURSELF." I sigh and say "Wh*re wanna fight me? Let's see who'll win. My money's on hmmmm me."

Nash comes out of nowhere and says "Fayth y'all should stop making fun of Sierra." She puts on her I didn't do anything face and says "But Nash I'm only stating the truth. Anyways she should. No one would fuc*ing care."

At this point I'm done the tears start coming. I run to the bathroom and close my stall. I lean down and stick my finger down my throat. I heave and throw up everything.

I sit there back against the stall and cry. Knowing I shouldn't have. Knowing that it would be better if I died. Knowing I'm a worthless piece of sh*t.

Knowing I should go back to cutting.

But I just can't.

But knowing that I will.

All feelings crash down and my walls break. It feels like my walls are caving in (Shawn Mendes). I have went through bad things. But no matter it won't get better.

I hear a little knock on the door. "What the he*l do you want?" I snap. "Sierra come out it's okay. I won't hurt you." I hear Nash's voice.

I say "Please leave me alone." But I open it anyways. He sees that I have thrown up and says "Sierra you don't need to do this."

I sigh and say "Nash I have bulimia. I can't help it." I break down and he holds me "Shh. It's okay." I get up and say "Tell the office I went home because I threw up." He nods and I get out of his grasp.

-----
No one is home so I'm good. I walk up to my room and go to the bathroom. My mom texts me:Hey sweetie! I love you I'm going on a trip with Stacey. See you later.

Fu*k.

All alone.

I grab my razor and get to work.

One

Two

Three

Four.

Five

Six.

Three on each wrist. I put the razor back. I get out of the bathroom and put on a black sweatshirt and sweatpants. I sob in my bed. Just wishing it would be over.

I turn on Netflix and watch Stranger Things.

----
I hear a tap on my window and go over to it. Nash is on the roof. I laugh and let him in. He comes in and says "Hey I just had to check on you." I smile and say "Nash I'm fine."

I take my sweatshirt off because I'm hot and then think Oh sh*t. Nash is staring at my wrists. I hide them behind my back and he says "Sierra please." I cry and go lay down.

He sits next to me and I fall asleep.

@@@@@
A/N

Wowwowowowowow first chapter! Tell me what you think.