Chapter 3: HOT BOSS

Dove POV:

As I was browsing through my social media, while waiting for my turn, someone called me.

Ms.Anderson ! Ms. Anderson ! Is Ms. Anderson here ...

I hurriedly stand up , fix my attire neatly to look at least professional and walk through the corridor where their is a lady who is on her mid 40's waiting patiently to me.

I said Hi ! Nervously .

Ms. Anderson nice to meet you but its your turn now Mr. Smith is inside and he  doesn't like someone making him wait he is a really an impatient man.

Im so sorry Mrs...

Oh , just call me Mrs.Love Dear , and also knock twice before  you come in

Knock ! Knock !

Come in . A husky soothing voice said

Ms.Anderson you are 5minutes late and I don't tolerate late people late if ever you are going to work for my company

Shit ! Why are you soo hella lazy , we didnt get the interview yet and now here you are making a bad impression to your new boss. I said to myself.

I-I.. Im so sorry Mr.Smith I didn't know it was my turn when Mrs.Love called me , and I was so far from the line that i didn't hear Mrs. Love called me many times , i said not wanting to look at him disappointed.

Wait ! What ? Why would I care if he's disappointed or not its not like I am accepted to this job !

Relax dove , Inhale ! Exhale ! We need this job more than ever. I thought to myself.

All right , ill give you second chance he said.

I smiled happily

Thank you soo much Mr. Smith you dont know how much I need this job right now , considering the fact that  I have jobs before this and it didnt go well , and  a..nd .

Oh my God ! Why cant i just shut up and be professional, when i look at him , I meet his intoxicating blue eyes that  I can seem to get rid of , those plum lips , that i want to kiss , and those handsome face .

What the fuck ! the CEO is hot and handsome
Could somebody please kill me right now ! I thought nervously.

I.. Im so sorry again for blabbering Mr.Smith I didnt know what gotten into me.

Okay , so what is or are your reasons that you need this job badly Ms.Anderson ? He ask.

I dont wanna meet his eyes because if I do I might say something wrong.

I need this job badly because first of all you pay your employees very good , not that I care about the money , Secondly I need to at least help my best friend pay our bills because I cant just let her pay everything, I have a lot of different jobs before like being a waitress, dancing in a bar, working at walmart and many more. I dont want to be burden she already help me a lot , and I want to help her too you know and Im already lucky that I have step a foot on this Oh Mighty SMITH ENTERPRISE.

And Oh ! By the way , Im not prostitute if thats what you thinking , and im also not a whore , I just needed job that time to pay for bills and food as me and my best friend didnt have a work that time . I explain embarrassingly.

Well ! I dont really like to lie , And im not ashamed that i worked in the bar just to pay the bills and have food in our stomach, he ask a question and I just answered honestly. I just hoped i get this one , considering the fact that I dont have any degree . I said to myself

Hes looking at me amused , from what I have said.

Okay , were done for today Ms.Anderson, you may leave now ! Mrs.Love will email or call you tomorrow if you got the job or not.

Thank you Mr.Smith for your time, and Im so sorry for my bad impression on you I didnt really mean it . I said.

No worries ! Ms.Anderson , Have A Nice Day

Wewww !! That was soo intense, who in their right mind can focus if you have a boss that is soo fuckin hot and handsome at the same time.

Well ! I just really hope to have this job , and I guess we will find out tomorrow

Ps .

Sorry for the grammar mistakes guys still new here , and hopefully you enjoy and like it