CAMILLA......

I love a women

               All the way from her lips

                Her curves

                Her thighs

                And thoes beautyfull eyes

                I like em classy

                I like em sassy

                But most of all on her grind

                She has to have respect

                Or i'ma slide her to neck

                She has to be confortable with her sexuality

                not affraid of what other will think of her

                She can be afriad of the pleasure I can give to her

                 She has to love her self befor she loves me

                Most of all we have the world to see

                Are you my dream girl ooohhhhh

                                       Signed - Camilla . Rodregez

_____________________________________________________________________________

         HI  I'm Camillia rodregez im 21 years young . I stand at a height of 5'8 pretty tall I guess i have pretty  brown eyes . Im a psycologist at Carter psycology center im a single independent women  im not into men but I love me some women. I live with my bestriend slash roomate btw she is straight but when she need something ill help her out .  She is a stripper as much as ion like it I cant judge her . This girl has asked me so many times to come watch her dance  and I have yet went . Her name is taylor  williams but soon enough ill go and see it might throw some ones *winks*

        My mom knows im a lesbian but she wasnt all to with it but i had to put her in check about it .But everyone is mostly accepting of it  out of my whole life i only had two serious girlfriends and the other three were just quicks .  I have all my degree's including my doctorates degree i have a 6.7 Gpa yah girl smart turn up .

         But all im doing is looking for my number one lady the one i can call my baby. The one i can lay up under all day and night and please her all the way right . I have her in the air bofl let me not get started lol. I hope u enjoy the story of my life seee this is only the beginning.

how do you like the intro ?

vote comment and share