Part 17

Lucy's POV
The fight lasted all of five minutes. We agreed that it would be the first person to hit the other with an attack would win. What happened was we both did a roar move they cancelled each other out, Natsu tried to hit me with a punch, I douged, I did a fairy mist move, he couldn't see, he ran into the side of the house, I walked over and was about to tag him when he punched me in the leg. So I'm stuck doing dishes. "So is that enough to prove himself?" I ask. "So Natsu..." Silva started with a mischievous grin. "What is your relationship with Lulu?" Natsu blushed "s-s...she's my... she's my girlfriend." he said shyly. "Lulu do you know what this means?" I looked at her and she still had the grin on her face. "What?" I said "He like family now!" she yelled while trying to run to him but I grabbed the the back of her shirt so she couldn't run. "LULU LET GO!" "Calm down. We need you ask you something." "OH YEAH! AND WHAT'S THAT" she yelled still trying to get free from my hold. I let go and she ran into the side of the house almost where Natsu was standing but he moved at the last moment. "Fine what do you need to ask me." she said once she stop rubbing her face. "Do you know where Igneel is?" "Why do you want to know where the old men is? I'm way more fun." "Natsu is Igneel's son. And he wants to see him." "Wait you were trained but Igneel?" Silva asked Natsu "Yeah." "You were trained by the fire dragon king?" "yes." I find that hard to believe." "How so?" I asked. "If he was the fire dragon king's son he should be able to land way more attacks on you Lulu." "How?" I asked "Because Igneel trained you for what five mouths. And he had his whole life. Also there's the fact that Igneel trained me so if he trained him he should know all of your attacks." "Wait Igneel trained you?" Natsu asked. "Yeah. your looking at the Fire dragon princess." Silva said in she gloting tone. "Ok, we got off topic. Do you know where Igneel is?" I said. "Yeah yeah, he's down by firefly lake." I smiled a grin with my fangs showing. I still haven't gotten used to them even though I've had them for a while. I grabbed Natsu's hand and started run down the cliff to the lake underneath. "Thanks Silva!" I shout back while running. This time Natsu kept pace with me. I think it was because he wanted to see Igneel badly but didn't know where to go so he wasn't running ahead. We ran for about three more minutes before we reached the lake. The minute we got close to the lake I could smell Igneel. And I think Natsu could two. The was starting to set and the sky had a beautiful purple color and the fireflies have started to dance on the top of the water. I stopped in my traces. "What's wrong Luce?" "You go to Igneel, I'm going to stay here and let you two have a little family reunion." Natsu smiled his famous fanged grin. "Thank you Lucy." he whispered placing a kiss on my cheek before he ran off. I watched as he ran into the trees. After I saw his figure disappear I stood there for a minute before I sat down on a large rock on the side of the lake. I watched in the realms beauty and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~You know guys. It always makes me feel good when I get a notification that someone voted on my crappy writing.  So thanks for boosting my self confidence.😘