Chapter 5 strange things happen

??? POV

When I was young I knew I was different I was girl born from a union of a god and goddess they both loved each other and when I was born they were overjoyed.

Me and my parents were all like best friends I have a brother but my mother and father won't let me talk to him or about him they said my brother became really bad and did bad things when he burned this village down.

I tried to forget about him but it's hard considering he's family I even tried asking some of the other gods and goddesses about him but they said in time I will know about him.

We were once a people of power over one of the most impressive cities in The world. people worshiped us and gave us offers and held celebrations and parties in our honor I loved everything about my past.

But if I'm being honest with my self I hardly if not ever enjoyed it the God's and goddesses were all so used to being worshipped but for me it was just to much for me to handle but the others insisted that i enjoy it because I'm a goddess I'm number one the more they said those things the more uncomfortable I felt.

Then when I was only fourteen everything changed for me. one day when I was supposed to be training in hand to hand combat I decided to skip it and travel the city even though I was still young and learning about my powers I had mastered the ability to turn human when I was only nine years old so it was easy for me to travel the city.

I decided to go to my favorite bakery for some sweets but as I was walking I saw a group of men who seemed to be shouting at something and and throwing rocks to when I got closer without them knowing I gasped and saw it a girl.

"What do you men think you're doing!?" I shouted in pure rage they should never do that to people especially females.

The men stopped and looked at me for a second then one with dirty blonde hair smirked "why don't you run along little girl this had nothing to do with you".

"Actually I think it does ether you leave her alone or I'll make you" I threaten.one man with short brunette hair looked at me and started to step closer and looks down at me.

"Well then sweetie if you don't want to leave then I guess we'll have to charge you for your time" he said and just as he was about to punch me i grabbed his fist.

"What no your suppose to take it didn't anybody tell you that?". I tried to hide my smile "sorry but let's just say I'm not like other girls around here" I replied and pulled him over my shoulder and slammed him on the ground.

Time froze as came to the other guys I punched one man in the stomach and dropped kicked him. Then ran to the next one and socked him hard in the ribs then kicked him hard in the face I think I even saw some of his teeth fly out. And the last one I decided to punch hard the nuts then proceeded to back kick him in the face.

When it was over all of them were groaning in pain not a bad job if i do say so myself i thought. Being a goddess has its perks like super speed and strength.

I was bought out of my thoughts when I heard sniffling I turned and saw the girl I completely forgot about her I quickly ran to check her for injuries. She had black hair that seemed to be covering her eyes.

"Hey are you alright?" I asked she didn't flinch nor look up from me "I just want to know if your hurt so I can take care of you I'm not going to hurt you I promise. She seemed to loosen up a bit and looked up at she had red eyes.

 She seemed to loosen up a bit and looked up at she had red eyes