ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ 1

Park Y/N, 16 y/o going to Seoul Arts High School. A very good student, with rich parents and a well mannered family. Your mom Park Seoyeon, your dad Park Minjun, your little brother Park Jisung and Park Y/N, you. Justin is your ex-boyfriend, he broke up with you a year ago.

~In your dream~

~Your POV~

Justin: „I'm sorry Y/N.. Please promise me you won't cry.. I want to break up with you.."

Y/N: „Wh- what? Why..."

Justin: „I'm sorry Y/N"

Y/N: „Hahaha nice joke, Justin."

Justin: „I'm being serious Y/N.. I have to go now.. Bye."

Y/N: -Wait.. What... *realization* what did just happen? Justin broke up with me.. *tears start forming* W- why..-

~ALARM GOES OFF~

You wake up from your comfy bed. It was Monday.

Y/N: -Ugh, why do I keep getting flashbacks? He treats me like he doesn't know me.- You thought.

You prepare yourself for school like every morning, do your make up, wear your uniform and eat breakfast with your family.
As you were sitting on your chair and eating your pancakes you noticed that there was something off. An awkward silence... Jisung wasn't even touching his food. You were kind of suspicious but you ignored that.

After you were done with eating breakfast your friend Yuri called you:
Yuri: „Wassup"
Y/N: „The ceiling."
Yuri: „sTOP IT"
I was just laughing at her.
Yuri: „So.. 7:40 at the school gate?"
Y/N: „Sure gurl."
Yuri: „Okay see you in 10 minutes!"

Before you even could even say something she hung up.
After that you said goodbye to your family and got into your garage, you were deciding on which car you should take. After a few minutes you decided to take your blue lambo and drove to school. 7:43.. You were kinda late and Yuri was already waiting.
As you parked your car and got out Yuri shouted your name.

Yuri: „Bish you are 3 minutes late! What took you so long?"
Y/N: „Sorry I didn't know which car I should take lmao."
Yuri: „You and your rich ass.. Are we going to class now?" she asked.
Y/N: „Yus!" you said.

As you walked to the school entrance with Yuri you noticed someone staring at you while Yuri was dadreaming about Zhengting. You already knew who was staring at you: It was one of Justin's toys. You didn't even know why she was staring that fiercely at you but you just brushed it off. Justin became such a player after he broke up with you.

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: Sorry for the time skip but I'm kinda lazy to write smth.. Hehe...)

~Time skip to last period~

*Teacher Tachibana walks in*
Mr. Tachibana: „Hello students! Now we're starting off on collecting your homework that I gave you last week!" He said and looks around and noticed that Justin is absent, like always.
Mr. Tachibana: „So Justin isn't here again huh." he mumbled.
As he walked through class you realized you didn't have your homework.
Y/N: „Shit, I didn't do my homework.." you whispered.
Yuri: „Have fun after class.. With Justin ;)"
Y/N: „Stfu, hoe"
Yuri: „Love ya too!"

You actually really liked japanese but you hated the teacher.
He collected all the homework until he came across you..
Mr. Tachibana: „Y/N? The homework please." he asked.
-Shit shit shit- you just thought.
Y/N: „Ehh- I don't have it..."
Mr. Tachibana: „Come to me after class." and you just sighed.
After about 30 minutes Justin just opened the door and walked in as nothing happened. And obviously Mr. Tachibana scolded him for being late for class.
Mr. Tachibana: „Well well, look who's here after 30 minutes. Come to me after class is done." Justin just acted like he didn't hear him.

~After the Japanese class~

You and Justin were waiting quietly in the classroom. Mr. Tachibana walked in and we had to clean the classroom...

After quite some time we were done. I wanted to go out of the classroom but someone held my wrist and stopped me from walking. Mr. Tachibana had already left so it was just you and Justin. You turned around with a confused look on your face. Justin was acting like a jerk and got closer to you but you always took a step back as he took one forward.
It was like that until you hit the wall- he then slammed both of his hands on your sides so you couldn't escape. You didn't really know what was happening.
Since you're a black belt in taekwando you punched him in the stomach before he even could say something and escaped. You ran out of school and quickly got into your lambo.

~At home~

Y/N: „I'm home!!" You said. But there was no response. You were confused until you saw the nicely written letter on a table:

„Ꭰєαя у/и,

Ꮤє'яє gσιиg tσ ʝєʝυ fσя 4 мσиtнѕ ѕσяяу fσя тєℓℓιиg уσυ єαяℓιєя, ѕωєєtιє. Ꮲℓєαѕє тαкє ¢αяє σf уσυя ℓιttℓє вяσtнєя ʝisung.

Ꮖи ℓσνє мσм αи∂ ∂α∂."

-Woah, what the hell?!- You thought to yourself. Well it wasn't really surprising for you since you already knew something was off. Suddenly you got a call from your little brother Jisung.

Y/N: „Hey Jisung where are you?"
Jisung: „Sup sis, I just wanted to tell you that I'm staying over at my friend's place, is that okay??
Y/N: „... Yeah sure, just make sure you go to school tomorrow ."
Jisung: „Thank you Y/N! Love ya!"
Y/N: „Love ya too, Jisungie... Bye"

After the call you walk to your room and drop onto your bed.. You somehow doze off and slept until an unknown number called you. You woke up and look at the time: 2:34 am. You didn't pick up since you didn't know who it was and you wanted to sleep...

~6 am~

Your phone played exo's song ko ko bop since it was your favorite kpop group. You stood up, still half asleep to take a shower. It was already past 7 am when you got out of the shower and again, the unknown number calls you so you just pick up.
Y/N: „Hello? Who are you and why tf are you calling me?" You ask in an annoying tone.
???: „Aww can't I call my baby in the morning?" that person said.
Y/N: -Wait- you tought to yourself. -This voice sounds so familiar?? Who could it be..?-

TO BE CONTINUED...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hellow~ I hope you liked the first chapter of "~Player~"!!
Please don't judge me, I'm not a writer so don't expect some good ass FF from me..

ZhuZhengtingsWifi -> Yuri

( ˶‾ ꒳ ‾˵)

~Koemi

Word count: 1128