Chapter six

Trigger warning

She knew what to do. She pulled out a sharp blade and put it to her arms. It was the only way to make it leave. She kept doing what she was doing until she knew it left. She washed off the blood and pulled down her selves and walked out of the bathroom. She knew that she could not look at Dan or Phil again so she avoided their booth. She went over to Mark's booth and got in line. She was trying to forget about the darkness when a girl shoved her.

"You do not belong here Emma." Emma turned around to see a girl she went to school with. Her name was Hannah. She was tall with bleach blond hair and bright blue eyes.

"Hannah please just leave me alone..." she tried to get back in line when she was pushed to the ground again.

"Your parents are looking for you. Now I know were they can find you." She laughed pulling out her phone and called Emma's parents. Ethan, Mark's friend saw what was going on and rushed over to help.

"What's going on here?" He asked helping Emma off of the ground. Hannah hung up oncr she saw him and batted her eyes like she would put him under a spell like she did with everyone else

"This girl ran from home. I am just calling her parents to pick her up." She said acting sweet but Emma shakes her head.

"She pushed me. She said she was going to call my abusive parents. Don't make me go back." She said shaking.

"What ate you talking about? Your parents are the sweetest people alive." She lied but Ethan could see past them and looked at Emma.

"Would you like to sit with me and my friends?" He asked. Emma wanted to say yes, she wanted to make Hannah jealous but she looked at the ground and sighed.

"I-I need to go." She said and ran with a dark shadow not far behind her. There was only one way to get rid of this thing for good... end the person it was here for. She neded to end her own life.