Boyfriend?

~~~MARCELINE'S P.O.V~~~

"Boyfriend," he said with a smirk, crossing his arms on his chest.

"Boyfriend?" I replied, with complete awe in my voice.

'I didn't know we were dating,' I thought to myself.

"Yeah," he said looking up, "it's got a ring to it."

I looked up at him with my hands together in a ball form, clenching them tightly.

"So," I started, "we're dating..?"

I looked at me, with a slight frown. He shrugged saying, "yeah I guess. If you want to."

"That's a terrible way to ask out a girl," I said, both my hands on my hips. "But, yeah, boyfriend." putting emphasize on boyfriend.

Suddenly we heard footsteps come from the stairs, Finn turned around, clenching my hand, me now noticing we were holding hands. It was PB. She gasped in awe when she saw me, running up to me and pushing Finn away to hug me. He hit he ground slightly with his bum.

"Thanks," he said sarcastically dusting himself off, standing up.

PB, ignoring what he said hugged me tightly, then, let go both her hands on my shoulders. I swear I bet I looked so stupid, my face was so surprised she actually wanted to see me.

"Why weren't you at the party," she said breaking the happiness.

"Yeah, why?" Finn said crossing his arms, us completely forgetting he was there, turning and looking straight at him.

"Uhhh.." I began speechless for words, deciding if I should tell them or not.

Finn suddenly looked worried, "What happened Marceline?"

"I may sorta maybe have gotten in a fight with this guy named Wes Dailey and he may sorta maybe might want to kill me," I finally said one hand behind my head.

I looked at Finn then at PB then back at PB. Their faces surprised as hell.

"WHAT?!" PB shouted finally breaking the silence and stepping back.

Finn walked up to me and hugged me from behind, "You always were a crazy little vampire." he cooed digging his face in the top of my head.

"NO FLIRTING!" PB shouted, making Finn jumped and step away, hands shooting up in surrender.

"Dangit," he mumbled to himself.

"Alright, we have to find this 'Wes Dailey' guy, and try and sort this out." PB said holding her hands together.

"Or we could just.... what's the word...... NOT." I said.

"We're going." and with that she grabbed me by the wrist and motioned Finn with us, walking towards the door.

////////////\\\\\\\\\\

AN:// Hope you enjoyed! I know it's really short, sorry! But I'm actually going to be updating a lot finishing June and most of July so don't worry!

Hint: Marceline MAY be close to dieing.

HEHEHHEHEHEHEH spoilers!!!

Don't forget to vote /💫\ and comment! /💬\