Chapter 1-Wait!

(Again, happens after the last ep) "Hurry and pose! I needa finish this drawing before I go home!" Said Uchimaki. Everyday after school, Usami and Uchimaki hang out in the art club, and like always....they're alone! "...mgmmh...wait! This pose is hard (its probably not even gonna be the same pose)" Usami said struggling to do the pose Uchimaki told her to do. "Wait... can you— can you see my panties?!!" Asked Usami worriedly. Then Uchimaki reasured her that she was wearing shorts under her skirt.
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
After some smacking, yelling, and complaining, Usami and Uchimaki left the school and started walking. "Hey Uchimaki...." asked Usami with her face a little red, "What?" He responded ......." Can we...I dont know.. maybe...walk a different way?" Asked Usami embarrassed. "Sure.... but do you know a shortcut?" He asked knowing he was going to be home later than usual, "Uh yah! I know one that goes past a candy shop and the anime store...soo.. maybe w-we can go there...." Usami didnt know wether he KNEW that she was trying to get a chance to get to know him better or if he just thought that she was being weird. "Uh...ok" said Uchimaki confused. Yah...he has no clue -_-, thought Usami.
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
They walked past lots of houses that had all types of colors and designs. Usami stared at Uchimaki's hand wondering if she should hold it ,while also clutching her own hand very hard into a fist. She thought that this was going to be the only chance she had in a lifetime, so she slowly took his hand and held it while facing the the other direction, red faced. " Uh.... Usami... why are you holding my hand?" Uchimaki asked confused, while thinking why Usami was holding his hand, already feeling uncomfortable holding hands with a 3D girl. "W-well I w-was trying to grab your........YOUR SWEATER! 'Cause i was cold! I guess i didn't realize i w-was h-holding your h-hand..eheh..." She said trying act as casual as possible. "Well if you needed my sweater you could've just asked me y'know?" Said Uchimaki with a disappointed face. "UH..YAH I-I KNEW! But...it would've j-just seemed a little a-awkward y'know?!" Usami said embarrassed. "Well if you're going to start getting cold all of sudden then you might as well buy a sweater of your own because I can't lend you mine all the time.." He said taking of his sweater, Usami stood there staring at him with shiny eyes, waiting desperately for Uchimaki's sweater. Finally, when Uchimaki took of his sweater he put his hand out and said "Here.." with a gentle tone in his voice. Usami didn't know why but she took it,put it on, looked at him with a smile and said "Thanks!...." with a gentle voice almost like his... she felt happy wearing his sweater and getting to stuff her face in his sweater while embracing the smell of Uchimaki...she kinda felt like they were closer...
Like she finally broke the barrier between Uchimaki's delusions and his reality....happily she walked beside him....but little did she know that there was still a whole 'nother few days of sweets, anime, and....love
...to be continued....

Oml thank you all so much! I worked very hard on this and theres still more to come so of course I'll upload everday until the chapter finale...get?! Welp gn or ga or Gm because its 11:12 when I published this so thanks! See you in the next chapter tomorrow!