one hundred and twenty seven.

Lauren's phone rang and she answered it as her and Camila walked back with their pizzas. When Lauren walked in the bus first she saw a short girl in there with a huge excited smile on her face. "Ally!" Lauren screamed and hugged the girl. "Lauren! Hi babygirl, I missed you!" Camila raises her eyebrows. "Who's this Lo?" she asked, a hint of jealousy in her tone. "This is Ally. We used to be friends in high school, dude what are you doing here??" The small girl giggled as she hugged her again. Camila felt more relaxed when she heard they were only friends. "Normani invited me to be your opening act for a few shows, is that okay?" "That's great! We can hang out and catch up!" "Oh! I'm sorry. You're Camila right? Lauren's girlfriend?" Lauren blushed adorably when she felt Camila kiss her cheek. "Amazingly." Lauren felt Camila's arm snake around her waist and leant into her body. She knew what was going on. "We just got pizza, wanna join us for dinner?" Camila asked politely. She was going to keep tabs and get to know about this girl, you know, just in case. "Aw really? Okay that's so sweet, thank you. I'll get plates." "Babe?" "Hm?" Camila looked up at Lauren. "Why are you jealous?" "I'm not jealous, don't be silly." Camila blushed. Lauren smirked. "If you insist." "I do." Camila lied. "Whatever you say." "You have nothing to be worried about. We're just friends, she's straight as a ruler, and most importantly," Lauren made Camila face her. "I love you. Now be nice to Ally, she's really sweet and so are you, you'll get along great."