25 Random Facts About Matt

Because it's 1am and I'm bored.

1. My knees bend backwards.
2. My brothers and I can dislocate and relocate all our fingers and shoulders of our own free will.
3. I've never been to DisneyLand/DisneyWorld/UniversalStudios etc.
4. I never smile with my mouth open because my front teeth are gaped.
5. I'm 4'10, so I'm officially considered a dwarf :3
6. I can't whistle, but I make excellent bird calls.
7. I've only been on a loop-the-loop coaster once in my life, and I passed out on it.
8. I found a back door to the parental restrictions on my parents computer when I was 4, and blared porn at full volume in the middle of the night (much to my parents horror).
9. I punched my brother's front teeth out when he was 3.
10. I've never broken a bone, though I've had many sprains.
11. My brother and I are both sleepwalkers.
12. I can count to ten in five different languages (English, French, Spanish, Japanese, and Maltese).
13. I got stuck in a tree when I was in preschool, and they had to call the fire department to come get me down.
14. I use to be a gymnast when I was younger.
15. I have a scar on my knee from the time my brother pushed me down a hill in our wagon and I had to bail onto the road or I'd hit a tree.
16. I once got a black eye from falling into a toy box.
17. I use to collect containers full of bees. My mom is allergic to bees.
18. I'm allergic to grass, dust, and pollen.
19. I'm also allergic to penicillin, latex, rodents, and lactose.
20. On top of a lactose allergy, I'm also lactose intolerant. But I still eat ice cream because that shit is good enough to die for. Literally, in my case.
21. I've had 16 hamsters in my life, and I still remember all of their names (Cookie, Kalokohan, Hope, Celery, Barcelona, Malcom, Little Amelia Pond/Amy, Celery Junior/CJ, Jancina, Iris, Lemmy Winks, Ryan, Hopper, Julia, Tiny, and Abigail).
22. I sing in the shower. Like, a lot.
23. To top that off, I'm also tone deaf, so RIP my family lol.
24. I'm tongue-tied.
25. I'm a boy, but I was actually born a girl, but some of y'all probs already guessed that from my fem appearance. Here's what I looked like before I started transitioning:

 Here's what I looked like before I started transitioning:

Ye, that's all. Gonna go work on the next chapter of Glasses now I guess