Who Are You To Judge....

The Regret: ≧∇≦
All last night I can't stop to think about what I said to brinden on the first day of school. I was just mad at him because I'm tired of brinden picking on me. It like dude why you got a such a sick about it like and my mind just with blank like Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I don't want him to hate me for the rest of his life! But he and Jeffrey and Carmen and Tyrone and Isaiah needs to stop always picking on me and teased me and always trying to jump me for some reason I really don't know why. But Like I said before I just hate when brinden do that shit it just make me so fucking irritating. Like just because I'm gay that doesn't mean that you can go out and tell my fucking business like who are you to judge me like or you gay or something like for real for real like what do you have against gay people like what the fuck they ever did to you. Like stop being such a big pussy and stuck it up like for real for real
Why do you hate me so much like what did I ever did to you. All I ever wanted is people to exact me for who I'm am. That all I wanted. But I just not. Because they all some bitches. Feeling sad about what I said to brinden but maybe he deserve it.
Ahhhhhhhhh why do I feel this way about him. And he don't even like me like wtf is wrong with me expressiokn my feelings to people. And all they going to do is rejected than.

Mom:
Hey kiddo....what wrong with you today? You been feeling like this since last week? So what wrong you know you can tell me anything so want is it.

Lee Seokmin:
Nothing wrong with me? It just that why everytime I expression my feelings. It seem like something always happens like I'm just tired of it. Like I didn't want to be this way like for real for real.

Mom:
Like what wrong you.....did something happen to you at school?

Lee seokmin:
No I just I'm tired of brinden keep on fucking mess with me. Like why did he always do that shit. And then he worry why I don't like him like that like for real for real.

Mom:
Well sometime when you expression your feeling thinks....dont always turn out the way you want them to. No matter how hard you want it to be. But you have to be care with your words because sometimes they can hurt very much so. That it can be hard to get over it.

Lee seokmin:
Before mom was even finish with her
sentence. I hear someone knocking on the door. So me being me I'm going to see who it is as I opening the door I noticed that IT.....WAS....BRINDEN COUSIN...like what the fuck do this asshole want from me. After he had embarrass me and front of the whole damn class like for real for real.

Lee Seokmin:
Whole up wait the fuck a minute you got a lot of balls to be showing up here. And first of all who the fuck told you were I live like the hell you think you are coming up at my door like this.

Brinden:
You why you mad at me and you have every reason to be. But why you didn't tell me you liked me. Instead of going off on me like that. And all

Lee Seokmin:
Why I didn't tell you I liked you was because you is a homophobic person brinden. And sometime when you be making fun of gay people I really what to punch the fuck out of you. To be honest AND the reason why I didn't tell you why I liked you with because you to me you gay and then turn around in tell me you straight like bitch what are you is you gay or are you straight. Cause if you tell me you gay in then tell me you straight I swear to god I'm going to close this door and your damn face.

Brinden:
Because I don't want the whole school to find out that I'm gay. I'm not like you ok....that why I tell you that not to hurt you and all. But I'm here to make it right why don't you come with me to the park and watch the sun going down ok. That sound like fun right?

Lee Seokmin:
OK first of all....That shit don't sound right like how you going to say you gay to me and then turn the fuck around and say you not! In plus who care if you are gay as long as you know how you are that all that counts right? In not here to judge you but at the end of the day you have to know what really makes you happy brinden no one can tell you how to much you happy but you so. And if this is your way to repay me for the trouble you causes than OK.

Brinden:
Maybe you is right. Who care if I'm am gay or not it my decision in people still respect that.

first of all....
Mom I'm going out with a friend I be back!!!!!!!

Mom:
OK just make sure you come home tho!

Lee Seokmin:
OK!!!!

Lee Seokmin:
As brinden and I walk to the park I notice that he was thinking about what I said to him earlier. Like maybe I finally got thought to him this time. For the first time hearing me saying this but I'm kind of gald that I'm with brinden today I never thought that he will ever come through but I guess I did. I'm glad I had that talk with brinden earlier....♡

Brinden:
Maybe it OK if I'm am gay like what the big deal about it like as long as my periods still love me and care for me than why should I care what people say? As long as I know who I'm am think fuck what everybody think of me. At least I can give some appreciation to Lee Seokmin for that.♡