New beginnings

Hey my name is Dior watts I'm 17 years old born July 1, 2000 I'm 5'4 and African American today I'll be starting the first day of my senior year I'm not really nervous about what the others might think of me, Plus I always come threw with the looks. I'm not bougie or anything I'm just nonchalant to what people have negative to say ,anyways it's 6:00 and it's time for me to get ready.
      I'm wearing a off the shoulder light pink dress with some pretty PInK slides after I get dress I go in the bathroom turn on some music and take off my bonnet and brush my hair i didn't have to do much cause I have a side part sew in and sis I look good😛 as i get ready to leave medicine by queen naija comes on you already know how that's goes "you tell me you love me,but I haven't been feeling it lately, you say you love keeping me fly but, can't keep me from looking so crazy"...... "give you a taste of your own medicine.... I song the whole song forgetting I had to go to school I grab my phone and look at the time it's only 6:45 I have to be to school @8:00 so I just go threw my notifications and see a message from
(boo❤️😘):good morning baby I'm not coming to school today but I'll see you this afternoon ily😘
     I wonder why he isn't coming today I mean it is  the first day of school. i know y'all might be wondering who is "boo"  his name jay he's been my boyfriend since 9th grade he was actually suppose to graduate last year but he flunked because he's all into the bad boy style but I don't judge him. i texted him back then grabbed my keys and left.
     I pull up to school and parked my car I grabbed my phone and texted my best friend to see where she was.
(Me): where you at?
(Bestfriend🤦🏽‍♀️😍): I'm on the field
I grab my phone and keys close and locked the door then walked to the back of the school where the football field is, I don't know why she's back here and school is bout to start in a minute it's 7:30.
     I see her from far away, she has on a green bomber coat with white pants and all white air forces with box braids in a high ponytail she's sitting on the bleachers on her phone and her right hand out looking like she's giving somebody something. I go sit next to her.
Me: wassup my bestie 4l
Nyla: wassup,why you so happy?
Me: girl it's the first day of school we seniors and we finna meet some fine boys😛 you need to be happy to.
     *I glance over to see what's in her hand*
Me: come on Nyla i know we not still doing this🤦🏽‍♀️
Nyla: please don't start Dior ion got it like you, you know i gotta get it.
Me: you know if your mother saw you like this she wouldn't be proud, I know there's other ways you can get money.
Nyla: like what?🙄
Me: a job
Nyla: whatever
     *The bell for class rings*
Nyla: look don't worry bout me I got this, aight🤨
     In Nyla hand was weed she's been doing it since her mother died well our mother they both had stage 4 cancer I knew my mother had it but Nyla didn't because her and her mother wasn't on good terms. her mother was a crackhead and Nyla shamed her everyday for it. She hated her so much she didn't even like to claim her as her mother. After our mother's died I found a job working at Kiki's, a friend of mine clothing store. Kiki offered Nyla a job to but Nyla didn't accept it because Kiki was more of the bougie and messy type and she didn't like that so she start dealing with her brother whom I've never seen. She said she was only doing it to pay for rent, but the landlord kicked her out so then she went to stay with her brother in a shot house.
She didn't have to pay rent anymore but she kept dealing because she liked the extra cash she was getting.
     I get to my first block and I see a whole bunch of students I don't like, lucky me, I walk in and just sit in a random seat. Class has been going on for 30 minutes now and i haven't been so bored And annoyed in my life, my teacher is a thick black women so I heard the creeps in the back all day🙄.
     A boy walks in class and all my dull emotions go away I've never seen him before  he have a haircut with waves dark skin, and tall he look like he could be 6'4 he was tatted up and he dresses really well, he has on a black polo jogging set with white air forces, I never seen a man so fine😩.
     He comes sit in a desk next to me omg y'all could see the nervousness on my face😂.he looks at me and says something but I couldn't hear it because i was in a daze he even had grills to omg I felt like I was gonna die😍.
Him: hello😭
Me: oh my badd wassup
Him: I asked what we was doing
Me: page 334 1-8
Him: aight
     *i look at a tat on his hand while he's writing its a name its say (jonna)
Me: who's jonna?
Him: damn you all up in my shits
Me: 😂my bad I was just looking
Him: nawll I was just playing , that's my mother name she's dead she was a big part of me
Me: damn I feel so bad my nosey ass🙄🤦🏽‍♀️
Him: you good so what's-
     *teacher:shhhhh!*
     *the bell rings*
Him: I was trying to ask you your name but you know😒
Me: I'm Dior what about you?
Him: supreme
Me: like the headband or pizza?
Supreme: 😂you got jokes huh?
Me: I'm just playing witcha but I got to get to class you got a number or sum?
Him: yea it's 1234-4567, you gone hit me up?
Me: maybe😏
     I go to all my classes then go home. I walk in my apartment put done my stuff, put my pajamas on, wash my face, and put my hair, after that I called my bestfriend to tell her about supreme.
     *phone rings*
Nyla: spill the tea👀
Me: 😂how you know it's tea
Nyla: cause girl you barely call me unless you want some or its some tea so wassup spill it neow!
Me: well I met this boy...
     I start describing him and telling her everything that happened, she was quiet and she's never quiet when I'm spilling the tea so I figured some was up
Me: why you so quiet?
Nyla: cause girl that's my brother🙄