Caught in the fire: pt 1

It's the next day 1/8/18.
I sit up, grab my phone and look at the time it's 5:30, I don't really have anything to do but to go to school today. I put my phone down and go in the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. While I'm looking in the mirror and drying my face I get emotional because my reflection looks just like my mother. Man, it's been 5 months since she been gone and I'm still hurt, i dropped to the floor crying my eyes out. I'm no longer sad, but I'm angry. She said she was going to make it threw but she didn't, she said she was coming back home, but she didn't. I stayed up that night waiting for her to come home and she didn't,why would she lie to me?! 😡Man she's so fucking selfish leaving me in this world all alone, she knew she was the only person I had😭.
It's now 6:00 I have all these mixed emotions going threw my head. I know your probably thinking I'm the selfish one because she didn't ask for all this and your right but living alone in this cold world Is so stressful.
I get up off the floor and walk into my room as Im walking in I'm getting a FaceTime call from Nyla.
Nyla: girl where you at?
Me: I'm at home I just didn't feel like coming today
Nyla: it's the second day of school and you don't feel like coming💁🏽‍♀️ this not like you wassup with you?🤦🏽‍♀️
Nyla: momma on your mind or supreme? Don't even answer that I already know, cause your never stress over a boy.
Me: it's momma
Nyla: aww poor baby you gone be good aight. You need me to call supreme over there?😂
Me: so your not mad about me talking to your brother?👀
Nyla: I was never mad from the jump, I was just annoyed that he was trying to talk to you because he's always trying to talk to my friends, now he trying to talk to my bestfriend.🙄
Me: oh okay
Nyla: yea, but oh! It's this block party saturday we definitely need to go considering we haven't been to one since you know what.
Me: it's one already? School just started😩🤦🏽‍♀️
Nyla: yes! And we're going so you better look for some now!, anyhoo I gotta get to school love you😘
* she hangs up the phone*
I was hungry and had nothing to do so I decide to go get something to eat. I get up and put some pajamas on. nothing much, just a crop top hoodie with pajama shorts and slides and put my hair in a ponytail. I decided to go to McDonald's to grab some food.
     I'm walking down the sidewalk with my earbuds in listening to magnolia by playboi carti, then I see a familiar face standing on the corner with some guys and it's supreme. I quickly hid behind the closest thing to me which was a brick building so he wouldn't see me. I take my earbuds out and peep around the corner to see what he's doing👀.....it looks like he's just talking to them 🙄so i start to go down the alley I was Hiding in to get my food because I still didn't want to walk past all them😶. As I started to walk i heard loud gun shots "pow!pow!pow!" As I turn around I see a man hanging out a car window with a gun 🔫he's staring right into my eyes 😈as the car drive by I quickly ran back to the sidewalk to see what happened and I couldn't believe my eyes😳.....