Chapter 3: Surprise, Surprise!

         My first day, and I have already got hit on and flirted with. Ugg. I can't believe what happened! Yuck!

 So far, all of the flirts were from Brad, I think. At lunch, Kaden asked if i had a boyfriend, and when I said no, he said that's surprising. Was that a compliment? I couldn't tell. After Kaden said that, brad hit him. I mean like hit him hard. Kaden went to the nurse with a bloody nose, but he was still smiling. Brad's face was really red. He was M A D. But I have no clue why.

        On my way out of school, i got shoved up against the locker, by guess who? Of course, Brad. He leaned in close and whispered to me that I would soon be his."surprise, surprise!" His breath smelled like champagne. P.U.! I saw out of the corner of my eye I saw Kaden, his nose was bright red and was bruised. Then my view was covered by Brad's big fat head, and he kissed me. I was about to scream when Brad got pulled off of me by some other guy that was in the group. They high fived and walke out together, "See you later babe!" called out Brad. Yuck! I saw Kaden and the hurt in his eyes. I ran out of the school and all the way home.

        I couldn't help but think of Kaden's hurt face when Brad kissed me.  Why would he care? He is with the popular boys, he probably only likes me cause of my looks. But to me it still doesn't make sense. I'm so freakin ugly. Ok I have already had enough in like the first day I got here. I am gonna tell that ***** Brad off. But how?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REMEMBER: vote comment follow

hey guys! sorry for the wait... I have been gone. anyway, ineed some followers, follow me!