Chapter 1

I slapped the volleyball with my hand, making it land perfectly at my opponents feet.

"Yes," I whisper.

"Well done Y/N." The teacher congratulated, while ticking a note on her board.

I was just 13 years old, as a year 7 to a new school. It was never what I expected though. I made friends immediately and instantly became the "popular girl" which everyone wants to be friends with. I wasn't one of those cliché plastics girls though, gladly none of then were at my school.

I was getting assessed at my sport education class, and had to play against my class mates.

"Thanks miss!" I reply cheerfully, as I dug the next ball.

"Y/N Y/L/N please come to the office, Y/N Y/L/N, thank you." The mega phones boomed.

I looked to my teacher for approval, and she nodded. I bowed goodbye to my classmates and quickly walked to the office.

"Hello Miss Glasgow, I was called to the office." I said as I walked up to the office's open window

"Yes, there are a few people who would like to see you." She said with a smile.

I smiled back at her and walked around the office building to open the door.

I pull the rusty door with more might than I would with a normal door, since it was old and heavy, and walked over to Miss Glasgow.

"Do you know where the guests are ma'am?" I politely asked.

"Yes they're in that room," she points to the door directly opposite from the one which I entered. "Thank you." I said and started walking to the door.

I pulled on the door gently and walked inside, only to be greeted by a few men.

Wait... these weren't just any men. No... it couldn't be...

"Hello, I'm Namjoon from the boy band, Bangtan Sonyeondan. Nice to meet you." He steps forward to shake my hand.

I can't believe it. How could this be happening, is it even reality.

I'm frozen in place and Namjoon can see that so he bends down to my level. "You won the raffle, I know you must be a little shook right now but don't worry, it's real." I entered a raffle a few days ago, the award for said raffle was to go with BTS on their world tour... I never thought it would be me?

"Is this real." I quietly said, a whisper. Namjoon only chuckles, "Of course."

I don't realise it, but my eyes start to fill up with tears, and I look down to hide it.

"You're gonna be staying with us." Jin says, his voice undoubtedly meant to be cheerful.

"Thank you," I say. "Thank you for letting me stay with you, you're to kind. You don't even know, this is a dream come true." I say as a few tears pour out of my eyes.

"Aw~~~. She's crying. Come let me give you a hug." Taehyung says as he opens up his arms and envelopes me in them.

I can't believe this. BTS are in front of me. I'm going with them on a world tour. And Kim Taehyung is hugging me.

"So, is that a yes for coming with us?" Namjoon asks.

"My parents don't know about this, I have to tell them." I said, suddenly gaining an abundance of confidence. "Can we... I don't know. Can we meet them anytime soon, to discuss?" Namjoon asks. Taehyung lets go of me, once he sees I stopped crying. I was over the moon for that idea. "Yeah, sure that's fine, are you free tomorrow night? Because that's when both of my parents are home for dinner." I ask, only a little bit shy. "Cool, we're free, here," He hands me a slip of paper, when I open, has a assortment of numbers... his phone number.

"We have to go now. It was nice meeting you though." Namjoon says, engulfing me in his arms. He holds me in that position for a short period of time, then let's go. "You can hug the other members if you want." He says.

Taehyung comes forward to me first, since he is the closest, "it was nice meeting you, I can't wait 'till tomorrow night." He says with a little girl squeal and hugs me again. I laugh a little and wrap my arms around his torso, and we move away after a few moments.

Next to hug me was Jimin. "Nice meeting you," He said with a smirk as he realised that I was shorter than him. Being too shy to confront him about it like I normally do, I just hug him back. We let go after a few seconds. "Hey, let's measure fingers." He suddenly has the idea. We both bring our hands up, and somehow, my hands are tinier.

"OH~!" All the members whistle. I just smile and laugh.

"Hey there! So excited to work with you!" Hoseok said, and instead of hugging me, he picked my up, slung me over his shoulder, and started spinning around which made me shriek in surprise. He put me down, which let out a breath of relief from me. He just laughed, not even a little out of breath.

Next to hug me was the one and only world wide handsome... Jin! "Hi!" He said wrapping his arms around me. "You're so cute," he added making me blush. He unwrapped his arms around me and motioned Yoongi to come forward.

"Sup." Yoongi lazily says, but still energetically hugs me. "Your hair smells nice, tell me your shampoo tomorrow." He randomly says, which gets me a bit confused, but I just go with it. We let go and he sniffs my hair one last time.

Jungkook is the last one to hug me. He carefully approaches me and embraces me. "Hi!" He shyly squeaks out. "Nice to meet a decent Army, and not a sasaeng." At this we all laugh. He lets go of me.

"See you tomorrow...wait. What is your name?" Namjoon asks. "Y/N." I reply. I didn't even think about them knowing my name. "Cool, see you tomorrow Y/N! Hopefully." He says before he disappears behind a door. "J-HOPE!" I hear a scream.

I walk back to class, there was 10 minutes left before lunch, but I wasn't feeling very hungry.

I got to the volleyball court and join in the game.

I was playing quite badly, I kept on missing the ball and being distracted, no wonder.

"Miss, could I sit out for awhile, I'm not really feeling up for the game right now?" I ask. She nods and I go to sit down next to my drink bottle. What a day.

--------------------
A/N

I'm dying guys, I'm writing 4 stories at once but I don't mind. Comment if you like the idea and I should keep going with it.

독서를 가져 주셔서 감사합니다! 자신을 사랑해야한다는 것을 기억하십시오! (방탄 소년들) 💖💖💖