New boy

"Reina?" a familiar voice questioned. Reina looked back and saw her friend with blonde straight hair. "Camila!!" Reina yelled out in a excited laugh. "Hey? so there's this one party I'm having at my house and it will be in two days since my parents are leaving wanna join?" Camila offered. Reina had it thought if she could go to the party she would be apart of something. "Sure, I wanna come I will have to ask my dad first" she faked faked smiled. "Omg my boyfriend is here!" Camila squealed out. "Who's your boyfriend?" Reina question "Oh Kevin he right there with the new hot kid in school" Camila replied with blushy cheeks. Reina rolled her eyes.

"Did you really did that Max you know your new to this school if teachers foun-?" Kevin asked. "Yea I did I don't care if I get in trouble" Max replied back with grin in his face. "Your the man!" Kevin replied back. "Max can you explain why you put the girl's gym clothes on the trees??" A teacher questioned "To decreate this shitty school don't hate because I have style unlike you."

"Did you just hear that??" Reina asked Camila. "What Kevin got in trouble???" "Focus Camila!" " Oh yeah yeah looks like we have a bad boy in town" "Ugh" Reina complained. "Well I got to get going see you!" Camila hugged Reina. "Bye!" Reina waved. Kevin saw Camila walk to Breakfast. "Hey man got to get going but see ya later!" Kevin went running after Camila and kissed her. "Omg im going to be late for 1st period I got to get going." Reina thought to her self. Reina ran and bumped something she didn't see. "Sorry didn't mean to bump into u like that." Reina replied while getting up. "WATCH WHERE THE FUCK YOUR GOING!" Max yelled out. "You were in the way" Reina sassed back at Max. "Sure that what they always say. Umm yeah I'm not interested anyways" Max replied. "Umm good? Me neither your not my type to say." Reina replied with a big smile in her face. "Oh really?" Max replied back "Really. I don't fall for bad boys." She sassed again. "What's your name?" he asked "Rein-" "Everyone pay attention Reina has a HUGE crush on me!!!" Max yelled out for everyone to hear. Everyone laughed.

"I don't like him!!!!!" Reina yelled on the top of her lungs. "Tell that to everyone else" Max laughed out. "Fucking jackass". "He just humiliated me in front of everyone!" Reina thought.

-Class Scene-

"So for the science fair project we have to get this information the-" Reina said
-phone rings-
"Ugh what does Camila want?"

Camz🙈💓

Camz: Come to the quad! Everyone is hanging out.

Camz: And KEVIN is there with Max so.... I NEED YOU!

Reina: Ok, I'm coming I just need to finish something. See you in a bit!

Camz: Ok your the best!!! 😘

-end of conversation-

"Mrs? May I use the bathroom?" She asked
"Sure, don't take that long" The teacher replied. "Hey!" Reina said. " Reina, thank god your here!" Camila replied. "I'm gonna talk to Kevin and I need your support." "You got this Camila, I believe in you!" Reina said. "Why is everyone cheering anyways??" Reina asked "The new guys is going to do a black flip the school roof" Camila said. "What?"

"Are you ready?" Max yelled out. "I'll do the double flip for the blondie over there." Max flirted. "Isn't he insane!?!?! What if he hurts himself!?" Reina panicked. " Relax! He just doing it for fun." Camila said "I can't watch" Reina said

A group of girl were flirting with Max after he landed safely on the ground. "Well I got to go heading with Kevin Wish me luck!!" Camila left heading to Kevin. "Did you realize that your encouraging bad behavior?" "Excuse is for a moment ladies" Max said. "What the hell is your deal??" Max asked. " Do you think your cool to jump from heights?" She sassed. "Only if your me." "Seriously?? Well I think your not cool at all" She shaded "Only if I cared what you said" Max left Reina with her mouth open.

Reina went heading home. "There you are!" Reina's dad yelled out. "Sorry I was getting my science project ready" "Ana and her son will be here in any minute!" Her dad said. "Sorry im late" "you weren't with some boy weren't you?" Dad asked. "Dad! You can't forbid me to see guys I'm 18 years old!" "I want you to change before they come!" " Ok dad! ". Reina went heading to get her clothes and changed.

-Ding dong-
" Im getting it dad!" Reina yelled. When Reina opened the door she couldn't believe her eyes. "Hey Reina this is my son Max!"
"Max?!?!"

To be continued....
{Crizzy} sorry for the story being a little shitty but I mean I like it so far don't forget to vote this story (your choice) and leave your thoughts of how much you like it so far I love y'all bye!!! ❤️😝