Chapter 1 The Loss

Since Newts death, Thomas hasn't slept a bit. He is now safe in the 'safe heaven' with his friends, Minho (a sassy guy with hair always on fleek), Frypan (the best cook in the world) and others who are not very important and loved by Thomas. Thomas lost dear friends out there in the maze,  the scorch and also the big flamed buildings. He lost Theresa who betrayed them but found out she was better than that and finally saved Thomas's life and died for him. And there was Newt. NEWT. only the thought of it made thomas bust into tears. Newt his best friend died to a filthy and horrible virus called 'the Flare'. The flare eats your brain until you become a crank. There are several types of cranks... The not so crank yet (not crazy yet), the crank (starts showing symptoms) and the past the gone crank... Well you know or you guessed what that means... And that's what happened to poor newt.

Every night, Thomas Prays for newt to come back. He hadn't realized how much he loved him. How much he cared for him... The fact that newt was know a memory made Thomas's whole body numb until he finally fell asleep (something that he did not do for several weeks now...)

Thomas was awaken by a Familiar voice
'Tommy!!" the person jumped on him and wrapped his arms around him.
it was a boy but thomas couldn't see well since he was only waking up... His eyes had to adjust to the light
But after a few seconds he realized who it really was... OF COURSE! only ONE person in the world could call him Tommy.
"NEWT?"

to be continued...