Secrets unspoken of

When I woke up I was so dehydrated that my tongue wasnt even moist and I had a headache. It felt as if someone hit me in the head with a brick. I dont even remember when I fell asleep, the last thing I remember is the witch blaming me for the death's of all the people she killed and then she tied both my hands together. I was covered in dirt from her dragging and throwing me around.

I looked over at jeffrey and he was covered in blood so I crawled over to see if he was ok. When I finally made it over there he was shaking and was drenched im sweat from head to toe. When I touched his skin he would winch in pain. You could see it in the pain in his face he was trying so hard not to scream. I finally found where his wound was and it was beat red. The wound was bleeding so much and I had nothing to stop it. I panicked and ripped a peice of my shirt off and tied it tightly around the wound making jeffrey scream so loud I could feel every word on my chest as he said STOP.. JUST ... JUST STOPPP.! Soon after that the pain went down and he fell asleep on my chest. I watched him as he slept on my chest. He would breath heavily sometimes and he would twich here and there, but The worse part was he was really sweaty and soon it soked my shirt. Weirdly I thought the situation was kinda adorable but I am not sure why.

When he woke up he cought me staring at his body and smiled. I started blushing, he wasnt supposed to find out I was looking and observing him. He then sat up and said why did u think it was a good idea to come to me for help. Why not go to a elder wolf, there known to be more informative. They could have been guaranteed to help u and protect you. I told him that I came to him because I trusted him more and I knew he would protect me no madder what and that he would drop what hes doing and try his best to get the answers as soon as possible.

The rest of the night we talked about the randomist stuff like what embarrassing things we missed out on seeing each other do and dumb arguments we had with people, we just spent sometime and got to know each other. When he asked how my pack was doing my whole mood changed. I remembered how the witch told me she killed my whole pack and I was afraid she would kill jeffrey to for if jeffrey dies so will I slowly and painfully. I havent told Jeffrey about what the witch said and wasnt planning on it till later so I faked smiled and said fine but very busy. Jeffrey noticed I was lying but for some reason he didnt ask or even mention it.

Right when I was about to change the subject the witch barged in and grabbed me. At first I tried to pull out of her grip but by the way she looked at me in pure rage I just gave in. She took me to this room that looked like a doctors office but with many more sharp objects. She sat me down in a chair and handcuffed me to it. She then yelled "ILL BE BACK". While she was gone I heard whispers and rumbling. Then they started moving a bunch of stuff around. I was kinda scared and I didnt know what she had planned for me.

I was kinda scared of what she were planning to do with me or to me. About thirty minutes later she came In with someone else but whoever it was had a mask on. She started explaining something to me. She said since the first time I saw u I knew ur every move. I know u had a vision so u must know I knew ur grandmother. You should know I was her sister therefore im related to you. I bet your wondering why I hate u so much or why im doing this, well I dont hate you but I will in the future. Your meant to have a great gift that most werewolves dont have. I guess u could say your special and if u knew your gift u could use it against me to kill off my kind of a witch and to limit my power. You could say im selfish cause I am but bottom line is im here to kill you. I have the ability to read a persons future just by touching them and when I seen your I have to say I was a bit afraid. But I wont stop until u are dead and thats the bottom line.

I then asked what am I that is so powerful you would have to kill me? She replied your a element wolf but im not saying which one. Thats when I realized I could find out which one I am and break out of here its the only way. Before I could respond to that she interrupted me and said I knew where u were the whole time. At first I was confused but when she ripped off the mask to the stranger who came in I realized he wasnt no stranger, it was James.