13 | Confusion.

Caitlyn was now back at her hotel room, along with Kenny and Hangman. Hangman was there to keep her company since Kenny as busy doing things for NJPW. He was signing autographs and was most likely to go to bed after he's done. The T.V. kept the room from being silent, since no was talking and was focused on something else.

Caitlyn was currently laying next to Hangman, since she didn't want to move and she was also comfortable. He looked down at her and smiled. He slowly moved himself closed to her, but she didn't seem to notice. Caitlyn let out a small groan and placed her hand on her side where her broken ribs were. "Is everything okay, Cait?" Hangman whispered, placing his hand on her side gently.

Kenny took a pause from signing his photos and looked over at Caitlyn also, wanting to make sure that she was alright. She nodded and sat up slowly, ushering Hangman to follow her to the bathroom to change her bandages so she can go to sleep. Caitlyn thought nothing of it, but Adam's face turned a bright shade of red as he helped her up from the bed, wrapping her arm around his shoulder and walking her into the bathroom.

"Thank you for what you did back at the show.. If Brandi didn't come and attack me, I would have helped," Caitlyn chuckled nervously as she looked at herself in the mirror. She looked.. different from earlier. Almost as if this light has gone out inside of her. Caitlyn didn't like it at all.

"No need to thank me. I was just doing my duties of protecting you, even though I kinda failed," Adam responded, making Caitlyn smack his arm lightly. He placed his hands up, earning a small laugh out of her, which put a smile on his face.

"You do remember how to change the bandages, right?" she asked, slowly taking off her shirt to reveal the bandages. Hangman didn't look at the bandages right away because he was in complete awe. He knew that Caitlyn had a nice body, but he's never seen it up close. She had her head down, waiting for Hangman to take off the bandages, but opened her eyes when he didn't say or do anything for a few moments.

"What is taking you so--" Caitlyn started, but stopped when she realized what he was staring at. Caitlyn's face turned to a bright shade of red and she took her shirt and held it up to her chest. "What the hell man!"

"Im sorry! I-I shouldn't have looked! It's just.." Hangman started, but he knew he couldn't save himself from it, "I'm sorry.." He finished, making Caitlyn feel slightly guilty for yelling at him. She knew he couldn't help himself, but that what Johnny said too before their abusive relationship started.

Caitlyn turned around and faced the wall, still hold her shirt up to her chest. It took her a few minutes to calm down, but she finally spoke up. "Just hurry up and change the bandages. I wanna sleep.." she said, yawning slightly.

Hangman nodded and slowly unwrapped the bandages from around her sides, making her wince in pain when he took it off her side where her broken ribs were. He then took the bag that had the medical supplies in it and took out the bandage wraps, along with medical tape.

"What is taking you guys so fucking long? I could have fought Kota Ibushi and made it a 5 star match before you guys are done!" Kenny called out, making Hangman and Caitlyn laugh, allowing some of the tension between them to leave.

"Leave our makeout session along, Ken! You're just jealous that you can't get some!" Caitlyn yelled back, making Kenny jump up from his seat and burst into the bathroom to see Hangman finishing up with Caitlyn's bandages. He stayed silent for a few seconds, nodded, told them to go to hell, and walked back out, heading back to finish his autographs.

Caitlyn and Hangman walked out as soon as Kenny finished putting all of his autographs in a nice and neatly stacked pile. Sure, Kenny can be messy, but he always seemed to make papers and pictures in beautifully stacked piles. It amazed Caitlyn.