L.W.R.V. Part 2

When I woke up I was in front of a pretty house. I rubbed my eyes I saw a blurry picture of girls running to the car. I was to tired for it was 5am and training started the day after tmr so we could unpack and rest. I tried to to stand up but i couldn't I was to tired to stand.People helped me stand up and led me into my room i could hear words but I couldnt make them out i was tucked into bed by a women and I fell asleep once more. I woke up to someone saying "Morning!!" I rubbed my eyes. Wendy! Hello! I blinked and looked around my room was all pale pink with welcome letters on my door. I was shocked remembering my manners I said hello and rubbed my eyes again. "Am I really here???" I asked then I layed up straight I introduced myself to Wendy and she said she had already heard alot about me after I went to bed. I smiled my stomach rumbled "sorry" I said. " Looks like your hungry I think Irene made porkchops, rice , and seaweed soup this morning you can go to the bathroom first door to your right." I nodded I got a sweatshirt, leggings , and my harry potter glasses of course. After I washed up and that all stuff I walked into the kitchen where I saw Irene setting up the table i gasped she was pretty as the photos she looked up smiled and..