One

" What a nice weather to take some pictures. "

Kim Taehyung stretched his arms in the air and walked around the town with a camera hanging around his neck. He diligently shoot everything that look beautiful for his new project.

After he tired walking around, he sat on one of the bench there and wander his eyes around. He saw few couples were having coffee at the cafe, family spending time with their beloved one and a group of girls talking and taking pictures of themselves.

He took his camera and captured everything. Maybe he can put it in his project too. Taehyung looked through the pictures and satisfied with his own work but then he stop at this one picture.

A side profile of a beautiful girl wearing black and white polka dot dress with a white heel sneakers.

Taehyung felt something struck his heart. This was the first time to him for feeling that way. He looked around to find that girl but she's not there anymore. He sighed. He shrugged it off and took out his phone to check a text from Yoongi.

 He shrugged it off and took out his phone to check a text from Yoongi

" Wow Tae.. They look awesome. You really improve your skill now. "

Yoongi said as his eyes busy looking at all the pictures then he stopped. He turned the camera towards Taehyung who was sitting across him.

" Will you use this one too? It looks... Stunning... "

Taehyung took a glance at it and shrugged his shoulder. He didn't decide yet but maybe he will.

He rest his chin on his palm and stared at Yoongi that already moved to his computer to finish his work.

" Hyung.. Do you believe at first sight love? "

" Yeah.. Why not? "

" Even you never meet that person in your entire life? "

" Kid, I'm not a love expert but sometimes it just happen. You never know when will you meet your "soulmate" and when you start feeling "zinggg" when you look at that person, bam! That's love. End. "

Taehyung didn't really pay attention to what his hyung saying. To him, it's totally nonsense to fall in love with someone that literally not knowing that you even exist. He never believes it. Zingg? Pfftt what the hell was that. Stupid thingy.

Most of the relationship that he witnessed always end up with break up. It's ridiculous and Taehyung scared that he will be like them too. He just not ready for that, yet.

" Need coffee, hyung? "

" Like usual. "

Taehyung walk along the roadside and spot a cafe at the end of the block. He pushed the door and walked to the counter to place the order.

" One ice americano and one strawberry juice please. "

He placed himself on the chair nearby and looked around the cafe and spot a corner where we can rent a comic to read while having some coffee here.

Cool.

He took the drinks and get back to Yoongi's studio. Taehyung hand him his americano and sat beside him while slurp his juice. It's tasty.

" Hyung, you know about the new cafe at the end of the block? "

Yoongi nod.

" They open it a week ago.. Why? "

" Why you're not telling me?! If only I know it sooner, I don't have to waste my time sitting in this boring place.. "

He whined and Yoongi glared at him.

" Then why you still here? Get out. Don't ever come again. "

Taehyung hug Yoongi's right arm and rest his head on the man shoulder.

" Hehe.. Just kidding. I love you hyung.. "

Yoongi was like a biological brother to him. He look cold but he's a kind hearted person and Taehyung loved being with him. He taught Taehyung many things and he glad that he had a nice friend like Yoongi.

_________________

I'm still learning to write a good story.
Don't judge me. I've tried my best.

So, should I make this as Taehyung ff or Jungkook ff?

I'm so confused lol.